Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i right after that 10114000. in the first 800. so i guess that means i get a day one build. woo hoo. how did you download the data? it’s just a screenshot for me with no option to download to excel or sheets.
I highlighted it all, copied and then pasted into excel....worked pretty well. Take a little while its over 5k records

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i right after that 10114000. in the first 800. so i guess that means i get a day one build. woo hoo. how did you download the data? it’s just a screenshot for me with no option to download to excel or sheets.
I highlighted it all, copied and then pasted into excel....worked pretty well. Take a little while its over 5k records
It is impossible to tell really. I made my reservation very early on 7/13. But my email confirm was dated 7/14 so that’s the date I entered on the sheet.

I would love to believe this because it would put me at 283 in line. But I think it is more complicated.
Mine did the same, I made mine on 7/13 but the res date says 7/14. Who knows, this was just something I thought I'd share so people could ponder the data. Could be complete garbage

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford will go by your time stamp. If you have a timestamp of 7/13 or 7/14, be thankful.

The reservation # has some correlation as 100'S (there are 5 people on this site that have 100's), 1010's ( 1 person) and 1011's (about 450 people) are very early reservations. If you have one of these you are in very, very good shape.

I am the one who put together the Sequential reservation number list and I can do another one if you guys would like. BUT, there will be pushback from members on what it all means because we really dont know. :)

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If this is true... I placed my order on 7/31... so that would put me ~172,000 in line. I’m hoping I get mine by Christmas at this point... (but if people keep cancelling that’s ok with me!). I am not holding my breath here...

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any chance the 101s were week 1, 102s week 2, and 103s subsequent? I recall looking at the list a while back and it looked like they were batched.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10123xxx. 10:50pm EST night of reveal. Still puts me about 9,000 out. Assuming 75% conversion on earlier reservations (this is a high assumed conversation rate for me, given early guys are way less motivated to drop out than guys needing to wait 18 months), that still gets me to day 12 assuming 750/day. Not bad.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 1011 was time stamped after my 1012..

I do see SOME hints as they numbers have been consistently getting tagged similarly, but the notion that a 1011 is better than anything else is probably inaccurate.

I really do appreciate the sequential list and would like to see an update

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this is true... I placed my order on 7/31... so that would put me ~172,000 in line. I’m hoping I get mine by Christmas at this point... (but if people keep cancelling that’s ok with me!). I am not holding my breath here...
I wouldn't put much stock into this. I reserved a day before you and am ~240,000.

They also won't have that many orders nor will they build exactly in order. And now it seems they won't follow any of these numbers if there aren't allocations for your truck.

This is all an exercise in futility.... You'll get your Bronco when you get it. No sense pulling out your hair trying to figure it out.

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the 1012's and reserved on the 13th, but they gave me an official registration date of the 14th. Either way I'm guessing I'm somewhere closer to the front of the pack so should still be in good shape to see one in mid '21.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing if you have a 7/13 reservation you are a first month production for sure.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn't put much stock into this. I reserved a day before you and am ~240,000.

They also won't have that many orders nor will they build exactly in order. And now it seems they won't follow any of these numbers if there aren't allocations for your truck.

This is all an exercise in futility.... You'll get your Bronco when you get it. No sense pulling out your hair trying to figure it out.
Yeah... i am definitely not pulling my hair out... it will come when it comes... this is the least of my worries.. I am not cancelling my reservation regardless... but maybe the delay will allow Ford to actually fix some stuff! (And/or communicate (haha) wtf is going on with things like gvwr/roof racks, etc, etc.. but that is a different thread!)