Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also, a soft-top for the 2 door that folds all the way in the back like the stock 4 door soft-top. Not a fan of how the Bestop looks folded back.
Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

N9WXU

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘55 Willy’s, Liberty, F-150, Transit, ‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted a chase/reverse light bracket that did not interfere with the brake light or spare tire. The lights that clamp to the camera stinger did not make me happy. So I made this. A real fab-shop should be able to make it lighter/smaller.
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 1 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 2 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 3 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 4 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 5 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 6 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 7 of 8

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? Library - 8 of 8

IMG_0170.jpeg

seanoj

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door soft top roof rack that allows you to open the rear fully, and is robust enough for a rooftop tent (200lbs dynamic, 500lbs static). +light weight +not noisy +priced around $1k +removable in an hour or two. I have found numerous that will check most of the above, but not all. The DV8 comes close, but can't pop the rear up and I have heard things about NVH at speed.

Beadlock rings for the Sasquatch tires. Not trim rings, but real beadlock. Ford Performance is just silly $$$.

Sponsored

ricstang

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A panel to protect the inside of the tailgate. It is a nicely body colored surface that is just asking to be scratched and dented by anything lose in the cargo area.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love your stuff and I have the roof rack for the 2 door. What I would love is if you were able to redesign the front bracket so that I could take the roof panels off without taking off the rack. I believe there is enough space between the panel and the rack but the bracket in front is to close to be able to remove the panel.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? IMG_0170
I have to ask, what is the sprayer used for? I surf fish as well and can’t figure out what the sprayer is being utilized for. Thanks.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever you make, drop your prices ("bronco tax") so things are affordable. Undercut your competition and be the change that needs to happen. Be the leader.

Please
That's going to take an established Bronco vendor like Tom's, Duff, Wild Horses, etc to jump fully into 6Gs.

Sponsored

edgarmcgauley

Big Bend
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Soft-Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Repair/reinforcement kit for soft-top that does not use plastic pieces destined to fail.

edgarmcgauley

Big Bend
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Soft-Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also, interior cargo area mount for spare wheel assembly for those who deleted it off the tailgate.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stiff lockable tonneau cover for 4dr cargo area when the top is off. Needs to also keep the back seats from being lowered.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to ask, what is the sprayer used for? I surf fish as well and can’t figure out what the sprayer is being utilized for. Thanks.
If it’s in Florida, then it is bug spray for no-see-ums. Or just h20 to rinse feet/hands.
Sponsored