Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like a dash cover out of the same material, the black diamond pattern that they use for the console padded covers, I think Mabett make the console cover
Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
A tilting (rearward or forward) soft top roof rack - to allow you to lower soft top. Low profile, capable of handling a roof top tent

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess like everything read on this site there are those who have problems and negative results with products reviewed. I always find it odd, every review is full of good results and bad, this makes it hard to make an educated decision based on those reviews. If I were to believe all of them I'd have no vendor sourced product on my Bronco. It takes a leap of faith to move forward with any accessory. I'm in need of new tires, after reading countless posts, so many pro's and con's with every tire review out there, I'll throw a dart and see where it lands.

I've had no problems with my install of the MCL-6, works flawlessly. As for fitment, it clearly states it will not fit when you have the insulator pad under the hood. I took the time to carefully layout the point it hits the pad, carefully trim img it filling in any voids, it looks factory correct, hood closes fine.
There is a trick to that for us that over analyze. Read all the reviews but don't obsess over any one of them. Let them just wash over you. (Also keep in mind 5% of the population is stone cold crazy and they always post reviews). I also spend a significant amount of time responding to reviews on Trustpilot.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

simple old school bumper like the one FlatOutAutos proposed awhile back - that thing was sweet - minimalist

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Flux Capacitor....duh...

Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without reading 14 pages... A true 6" lift + for the SAS packages to go to 40's without reinventing the wheel.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bears repeating, if you make a soft top for the 2dr that goes all the way back, and has color options, people will preorder it

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

trail sights with cabin facing LEDs that are tied to the turn signal blinker. Think classic cars
Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp Hardtop V8 2 Door 6

So either a trail sight delete with a blinker on it or inset an LED to the cabin facing ends of each trail sight

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh that's cold. I have to say I'm pleased with my DV8 shock skids regardless of where they were made.

I'm still waiting for something like this that mounts above the visors. 2 pieces so it fits cleanly. Plastic, or even better lockable metal.

Ford Bronco What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made? 1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp Hardtop V8 2 Door 6

This!

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carpet kit to line the rear area. The plastic is soooo fragile and blemishes so easily.
Already bought a vinyl pad kit with velcro to fasten ($40 for 2-door) but would pay $100 for formed carpet.

Sponsored

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

trail sights with cabin facing LEDs that are tied to the turn signal blinker. Think classic cars
YES! I've been dreaming this for 18-months! Like you describe it. This idea is available but it's kinda overkill in by opinion.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-turn-signal-and-rgb-accenting-qte1199.58070/
I just want a tiny LED that lives WITHIN the trail site opening so you really can't tell it's there, until it blinks. Then it would illuminate the plastic insert it's mounted within. It's real purpose is for driver awareness. I have left my blinker on sooo many times, driving down the road for God knows how long with my blinker flashing away.... Oi!!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How about a sunvisor that is about 1/2 - 3/4 the width of the factory one, so I can see what’s in front of me when I put it down!

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stated before but adding my vote > soft/fabric doors. I love my top off and doors off for Spring > Fall, but need door coverage for just a few days of rain. I'll jump on soft doors in a heartbeat!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A clean looking AUX switch panel for those of us that were to dumb to not check the box when ordering. There is a few out there, some pretty expensive, others not so expensive but not a clean look
Sponsored