Sponsored

What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos?

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think Mullinax but they have a glut of Broncos. I've been eyeing the Raptor that has sat for almost 8 months there and watching it it creep below $95K.

Gary Yeoman overcharges for everything. Let me tell you the story on how I inquired about an incoming WT with "some markup" and they wanted me to sign the deal (financing, etc) with a $11K markup on the spot lol.

The dealer where my 3/27 Bronco was ordered... told me multiple orders have been backed out due to financing issues. Abandoned orders take weeks to sell now instead of days.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Try using Carvana
I don’t really care what Carvana says. They are all over the map on prices. Always have been. Anyhow, mine isn’t for sale.

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t really care what Carvana says. They are all over the map on prices. Always have been. Anyhow, mine isn’t for sale.
I was just referring to you posting a kbb value . If you did the same with Carvana or asked a dealer what they would give you on trade in it would be significantly lower than that..so posting an inflated value kinda shows you do care. Either way values are dropping like a rock and the correction in the car market is coming quickly.

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sustained high fuel prices and inflation, everyone who was marginal on expenses is getting caught up in debt. Usually large, retro or cool SUV/Trucks fall into this groups purchases.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprised at the different values based on the areas - but the price difference is a bit surprising
I am 1 hour North or Nashville
The 2 dealerships near me have never had much of a bronco inventory and continue to sell quickly
My kbb price is 59k, almost 7k more than I paid for 23 4 DR badlands, 2.3l MT, High package, tow, hardtop
Ford Bronco What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos? 1691676576552

first 2 listings near me that are badlands 4 door
$65k 22 4 DR, BL, Auto 2.7, hardtop, Lux 9,500 miles
$58k 23 4 DR, BL, MT, softop, Mid, 2,000 miles

black6g

Base
First Name
hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4d bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking of trading my 2022 4D Base Bronco with 13k miles back in June. KBB value showed 49k but dealer laughed stating it was not market value. He offered me 40k for trade in. I then went over to CarMax for an estimate and they offered me 39k. Still not bad considering i paid around 39.5k MSRP. Do not trust what KBB gives as an estimate.

2021Wildtrack

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
offered $55K for my 21' Wildtrack that the sticker only went for $60K.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just referring to you posting a kbb value . If you did the same with Carvana or asked a dealer what they would give you on trade in it would be significantly lower than that..so posting an inflated value kinda shows you do care. Either way values are dropping like a rock and the correction in the car market is coming quickly.
Uhmm, two things. 1. You have ZERO idea what local dealers would offer me on trade. Even if I did post an offer sheet, you don't know how much is padded by profit on the other sale. 2. Carvana is a SINGLE company, and their own inventory and investment strategy dictate what they offer, which may not be fair market value. Their opinion is just one, of many, and they do not always agree.

And No, I do not care enough to go through the leg work of getting multiple written offers from competing dealers, Carvana, and getting black book values on the truck. It isn't for sale. It won't be for sale any time soon.

I paid cash for the truck, and plan on handing it down to my son one day. I could care what intereset rates are, market value is, etc, for at least 10 years, at which point it will have 150k miles on it and likely look like it went through a front line battle in Ukraine.

Last edited:

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Base 4Dr, only options are HD Bumper, Brush Guard and Aux Switches. Took delivery in March 2022. In July Carvana offered me $42,495, $6000 more than the MSRP I paid!!! And they would come to my house and pick it up. A few months earlier they offered $46,495, $10K more than I paid. Pretty crazy really after 15 months and 8000 miles. I didn't take it, like the Bronco too much.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In San Diego - Traded my 21 Big Bend (4dr, 2.3L, hard top, non-sas, 20K miles) last month and got $38K, about 2K less than I paid for it. Looking around here, Broncos are now everywhere and every Ford dealer I've seen has around 10-15 of them on the lot. I'm sure with a private sale I could have made another $3-4k though if I was patient. Definitely holding their value, depreciation is low, but nobody is paying a premium for them anymore.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stealerships and the people 🤡 willing to overpay just to have one are what's keeping the rigoddamndiculous prices afloat. I've seen numerous Broncos selling for sticker and quite a few offering even $500 off MSRP on new ones, in the last month. Yet we still see the ones marked up $10k+, even for used. I'd say most of the reasoning the used prices are still high is this state of mind that they can cash in like dealers and flippers have been doing since the Bronco came out 2+ yrs ago. We've moved past that stage at this point. There's a 22 Wildtrak on Marketplace near me, that doesn't have the Hoss 3.0, but it has the LUX, and it's been sitting at $75k for over 6 months. They blocked me after I sent them several other ads that were $10k cheaper than theirs. I'm waiting for the assholes that think aftermarket parts are part of the vehicles book value, to wake up and smell the coffee. Apparently during the pandemic, people all of the sudden decided to add up every nickel they put into their vehicle, and that was what it was worth. And folks are actually paying that, and banks are giving them the $$?!! WTF 🤯 Paying interest on extra money that goes up in smoke as soon as you take ownership is just insane. I'm sure some folks did have that markup money up front, but i'm betting over 75% of those sales, people paid a LOT of interest on unrecoverable money.
Sponsored