First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cancel your reservation and buy a Blazer.

-Levine
Ok, ok. I am one of those two reservations guys that you will all bitch at. Fine, I can take it. My FE reservation is 7/14, my second reservation is 8/2 (not FE). Usually not a first year guy but was so fricking pumped about getting lucky with an FE, then the reality kicked in with all the changes. Bottom line, my FE would be an late availability for numerous reasons, but no roof rack AND no towing package is a real problem for me and my wife (kayaks and bikes) and maybe a small camper. I know I could go aftermarket but people are scaring me with all the negative vibes with those. So my dilemma is, do I get the FE and all the "prestige" or push it off until MY22 to get those items.

Is the towing package a late availability item? I hadn't heard this.

All I want extra on my FE is the Tow Package and Keypad. If this makes it "Late Availability" I can forgo it and get it later.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

All I want extra on my FE is the Tow Package and Keypad. If this makes it "Late Availability" I can forgo it and get it later.
The tow package and keypad are not late availability. They are on schedule.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tow package is not available on FE or Base, otherwise should be good to go.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the same boat @jkburg (minus the second res.) I have an FE on reserve but want a tow package and roof rack as well. I have been going back and forth between FE and BL for the past couple months but the recent pics of the black interior has pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'll just add a hitch and rack later.

Have you made a decision yet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same boat @jkburg (minus the second res.) I have an FE on reserve but want a tow package and roof rack as well. I have been going back and forth between FE and BL for the past couple months but the recent pics of the black interior has pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'll just add a hitch and rack later.

Have you made a decision yet?
Yep. Despite what Levine says about all the "cool stuff coming for MY22" I am getting the FE with black interior and still a divorce away from deciding between CG (wife) and Area 51 (me). Going in Monday to place my order. Can't wait.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. Despite what Levine says about all the "cool stuff coming for MY22" I am getting the FE with black interior and still a divorce away from deciding between CG (wife) and Area 51 (me). Going in Monday to place my order. Can't wait.
Enjoy your CG!!!!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hell yeah, brother. Cactus dreams here we come ? luckily the wife wants CG as well.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get the Bronco and add the other 2 items later when available .
Sponsored