First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to some in this group they believe 400lbs makes the sasquatch package squat like a minivan how are we going to go down the trail with passengers.
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And Ahab will go down with the white whale.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So considering 35s fit on a non lifted badlands I think we can assume 37s could readily fit on a Sasquatch just maybe with the right wheel combination. I imagine there is lots of wheel well space with squatch fenders to stuff a tire. Pics for comparison. A squatch vs badlands on 35s. I personally love the low cog look. I don't need big lifts. This is the growing trend in the off-road world. You really only need 5in of up travel.

Screenshot_20201007-195021.png

Screenshot_20201007-195851.png

Screenshot_20201007-195942.png
Someone just pointed out to me in another post that the Overland Bronco does actually have the Sasquatch package installed. It's documented in one of the video overviews. Pretty scary, not much room for wheel articulation on the overland bronco Ford built.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I personally love the low cog look. I don't need big lifts. This is the growing trend in the off-road world. You really only need 5in of up travel.

Based on the overland build
overland build has the Sasquatch package according to the release video posted by Ford and The Bronco Nation. The Videos are posted under a different thread.

OP
OP
Evanks

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone just pointed out to me in another post that the Overland Bronco does actually have the Sasquatch package installed. It's documented in one of the video overviews. Pretty scary, not much room for wheel articulation on the overland bronco Ford built.
I think the ford rep guy was wrong its not mentioned in the news statement published of what options are on it.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think the ford rep guy was wrong its not mentioned in the news statement published of what options are on it.
Yeah, that's what I said. I posted to Ford's face book and twitter feed to try and am official answer .

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it was a badlands with the same Bilsteins as any Sasquatch or it didn’t have the Bilsteins. We have been told the Badlands without Sasquatch has the exact same “lift” because it has the exact same suspension. The only difference is a 10mm bumpstop on the Sasquatch that limits uptravel.

I am thinking that concept is fully loaded Lux, winch, rack, tent, all the stuff in the back ... it’s weighed down.

It needs a two inch lift to get the articulation back.
The Squatch is reported to have heavier coil springs which gives it more lift than the BL.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone just measure from wheel center to wheel well on the trucks and put it to rest. Also, it is not Sasquatch. That thing is goofy low.

OP
OP
Evanks

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands on 33's loaded with gear on 33's looks like a sasquatch on 35's no way they have the same suspension.
Ford Bronco What we learned today about 37s on a Sasquatch ccessories-concept-trail-rig-concept-2-door-00-

Deleted member 12854

If ford was paying me to run bronco nation, then I would clear up confusion about which models and specs are shown. It would be easy with 4 weeks between content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

IF the "overland" rig that was featured actually had the beefed up coils included in the Sasquatch Package then it is not up to the task.
I can only tell by looking at the pics and I'd say it did not OR Ford missed the mark with the coil rate.

OP
OP
Evanks

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
IF the "overland" rig that was featured actually had the beefed up coils included in the Sasquatch Package then it is not up to the task.
I can only tell by looking at the pics and I'd say it did not OR Ford missed the mark with the coil rate.
exactly

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THIS

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it interesting that they talked up the over landing so much, but as mentioned, this rig is squatting.
According to an old source here, (Ford suspension engineer who was on the Bronco project) the Badlands and Squatch suspensions are the same. (other than the disco) It's been stated sevral times actually from less reputable reps at these various show and tells also ... so whatever.
I tend to believe it.

I find it believeable that they went so soft on the spring rates for articulation that the shown overlanding package is causing it to Sas- Squat. (lol)

(also causing the low tow rating)

OP
OP
Evanks

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
I find it interesting that they talked up the over landing so much, but as mentioned, this rig is squatting.
According to an old source here, (Ford suspension engineer who was on the Bronco project) the Badlands and Squatch suspensions are the same. (other than the disco) It's been stated sevral times actually from less reputable reps at these various show and tells also ... so whatever.
I tend to believe it.

I find it believeable that they went so soft on the spring rates for articulation that the shown overlanding package is causing it to Sas- Squat. (lol)

(also causing the low tow rating)
So you think a Sasquatch bronco with 4 passengers is going to look this terrible?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.