First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations on the little ones. The hybrids I've seen have been really heavy which was disappointing. Jayko and Wolf Pup have some nice little units that IIRC top out over 3500lbs but have a pretty low dry weight so you can just not load them all the way and still stay under your tow cap. That may keep the tongue weight down too. One thing with those is that their tables are really only for two, and we've found that a larger table is super handy for little kids. One of the ways is that in ours at least when we pulled it out there was enough room for a pack&play between the benches with only the wider set of wheels sticking out. That was a gamechanger for those two years we needed it.

For the tongue weight I'm really not sure.how far over you could comfortably go, I'm mostly worried that it's already >10% over when empty. Personally I am getting the tow package but will upgrade to a beefier hitch once one comes out aftermarket mostly for the increased tongue weight capacity. Still gotta watch that rear GAWR though.
Thanks so much dude! Super helpful!!
Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks