dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes i did!! that's how they have it set up, base price is really low to say the base is only (whatever it is) i be leave less then jeep right? marketing! it was worth it for me might not be for u
trust me if i didnt have duel zone and heated seat life driving anywhere with the wife would suck. she is always cold!!! since we got the bronco shes had her side set at 85 seats on my side is 68 seats on lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For 2022 the Base is available in every color the BB has, the 4 door auto is $4275 above the base.
It would help is we knew the basic configuration you were after, and what you really want in terms of options.
myself I am going 2 door 2.7 with Sasquatch but I want what the mid package gives .my point is there must be more you get with the BB then what the B&P shows because you dont get 4500 of stuff .

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Aluminum wheels
An extra goat mode
Different grill
Fog lights
Grab handle in the interior
Different color cloth seats, including an additional color choice inside
Ability to add: a few more colors for MY2021, rear locker, signature lights, tow package, mid package with auto, manual trans with 4door

It's not much for the money, the base is just less marked up than the rest of the trims
Exactly, sort of. I got a non Sas Big Bend w/o mid. The extras I got I feel were worth about $4K but cost me $6K. It's not that the BB is a bad deal, but the Base is just such a good deal, priced to compete with a base Wrangler.

I am 100% happy with my choice after a month of ownership.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
myself I am going 2 door 2.7 with Sasquatch but I want what the mid package gives .my point is there must be more you get with the BB then what the B&P shows because you dont get 4500 of stuff .
Your in the same boat as me, but I'm getting the four door, there are a couple things in the mid package I'd like but not for $6k+. Since you're getting the SAS, lockers and tires are eliminated from the conversation. As of now you can't get the tow package, so I'll install one myself for around $200 instead of paying for the Ford one (that includes the seven pin).

OP
OP

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly, sort of. I got a non Sas Big Bend w/o mid. The extras I got I feel were worth about $4K but cost me $6K. It's not that the BB is a bad deal, but the Base is just such a good deal, priced to compete with a base Wrangler.

I am 100% happy with my choice after a month of ownership.
cool, I went with BB when I reorder my Bronco in oct .Did you have a first day reservation.

Sponsored

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As stated above, if you want a manual and a 4 door you must do Big Bend (this was my case). Also, if you want the mid package you have to get Big Bend although mid package cannot be added with a manual trans.
I have only checked 2 doors but if you want a 7MT SAS + any package over Standard you have to get a Badlands.

No FoMoCo Love for the customer who wants a Mid or High trimmed , Non-Textile interior, 7MT SAS without a StaBar Disconnect.

Not even an option to take a Fabric/Carpet interior, strip & Rhino Line it to get to the Mid/High, 7MT/SAS goal line.

That's probably the Spec DNA of the Everglades and I bet a dollar it's msrp is above the Badlands

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree 100% that the Big Bend is not worth the extra $4500 over a base model!

I actually don't care for all the sensors, gadgets, and technology offered on cars today. My dream Bronco would have been a 4 door base model with no options., but as others have already pointed out, they force an automatic transmission on the base 4 door. Tragic!

So the best choice available to me was to order up a 7-speed manual 4 door Big Bend and just accept the fact that Ford charged me $4,500 for a leather wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, and wheels that I don't even like....

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

cool, I went with BB when I reorder my Bronco in oct .Did you have a first day reservation.
Yes, stalled on Dirt Mountain after July 23 build, Delivered 11-26, love it!!
Ford Bronco What you get on the Big Bend for 4500$ 20211126_153356

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We picked the BB after we ordered a base for a few reasons. We wanted factory tow and side steps. I don’t have time to buy the right things to mount. Flame on me I am not good at it with the little ones we have. We needed sidesteps so our family can climb into. Not joking. Remote start and the wrapped steering wheel were big for us as well. A mod BB seems to be a ton of value from a Bronco perspective.

They are ALL AWESOME!!

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I love the standard bumper with fog lights and the grill.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes i did!! that's how they have it set up, base price is really low to say the base is only (whatever it is) i be leave less then jeep right? marketing! it was worth it for me might not be for u
trust me if i didnt have duel zone and heated seat life driving anywhere with the wife would suck. she is always cold!!! since we got the bronco shes had her side set at 85 seats on my side is 68 seats on lol
I almost hate myself that this is a good part of the reason I'm going BD over Base 🤣 that and the rear locker & BLIS, I would happily get katskinz aftermarket and a Base if I could just option a locker.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I almost hate myself that this is a good part of the reason I'm going BD over Base 🤣 that and the rear locker & BLIS, I would happily get katskinz aftermarket and a Base if I could just option a locker.
Ya I was thinking katskin too I am so used to leather in all my trucks but really like the bb interior black gray no ugly accent colors matches my truck

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda wonder how long until the aftermarket makes a rear locker.
Same rear axle as the Jeep Wrangler, therefore there are multiple options already available to lock up or limited slip the rear end.
Figure $2k all in.

I only wanted/needed heated seats ... but from my manual Base to a BB Mid was an $8000 trip and you are forced to give up the manual.
(ruff math)
BB +5000
Mid + 1500
auto + 1500

I can add seat heaters for about $300 and go with better wheels and tires for $3k-ish.
If I add a rear locker +2k .... it'll be all I need or want and I still am FAR under a Bad Lands mid Manual...

As I recall, my MSRP was $32k ....
Sponsored