MrBell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last month I walked into Ford of Bellevue, purchased my 2 door Badlands at MSRP. It was a great experience. They gave me a great trade-in on my 4Runner and the whole process took 2 hours. There was no film-flam, no BS and no markup.

Fast forward a month later and my buddy went in to buy a 2 door Outer Banks and his experience was a disaster. 1 mile test drive, he had to complain to the GM to get a longer test drive. Then a $10K markup and they would not honor the offer they made on his trade. He rightfully walked out. They called the next day, apologized and said they would come back with "an offer he could not refuse." It's been 5 days and radio silence. WFT?

Just when I had my faith restored in car dealers they pulled the classic bait-n-switch lure tricks. Thumbs down.

Ford Bronco What's up with Ford of Bellevue??? Bronco
Sponsored

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Send your buddy to Bickford. I had a zero hassle, zero markup, and very generous trade on my 4R experience when buying my Bronco there.

OP
OP
MrBell

MrBell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send your buddy to Bickford. I had a zero hassle, zero markup, and very generous trade on my 4R experience when buying my Bronco there.
Bickford has $5K markup on all their Broncos.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had great experiences at Fugate Ford and ordered both my 2022 Badlands (sticker price) and my 2023 F350 Lariat Tremor (x-plan) with zero issues.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anacortes .....Frontier Ford are great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MrBell

MrBell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had great experiences at Fugate Ford and ordered both my 2022 Badlands (sticker price) and my 2023 F350 Lariat Tremor (x-plan) with zero issues.
Interesting. I went to Fugate Ford to buy 2 door Bronco. Confirmed with the sales guy it was there. When I showed up they told me the car had sold weeks ago. But... they had a different (more expensive) Bronco they could sell me. They lured me in with a bunch of lies and then tried to upsell me. I walked out. Den of thieves.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bickford has $5K markup on all their Broncos.
They listed their BRaptors at $20k over on their site but in person they were willing to move a good bit. I would have bought there if they could have matched the price I had with an out of state dealer. Due to their vehicles having been hit by one round of Ford's price increases, they were still about $2500 above other dealer (even factoring in transport costs). As nice as they were and as much as I wanted to buy local, number didn't work. But they tried hard to do what they could.
Sponsored

Last edited: