First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To help fill in time while we wait for more info to come in on the Bronco, thought I would start a thread to see what everyone like to do when they aren't on here or working (unless working is your hobby LOL)

For me I do enjoy wood working and home theater. Built my first home theater speaker a couple months ago and I will say I'm hooked and it sucks because I am in save up mode so I can't expand on the home theater build until after I get my Bronco. That being said I did order all the components to build a portable Bluetooth speaker and am looking forward into diving into that. I was going to put it in a Jerry can but think I will go to a .50 cal ammo can as its more compact. Once I finish I will be sure to post up some pictures!

What does everyone else do!?!?!
Cool. Was in the HT business
Sponsored

alicestevens

Raptor
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thoroughly enjoy the thrill of discovering unique finds at flea markets and various auctions. It's a passion of mine to acquire interesting items and then venture into reselling on platforms like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. In my continuous exploration, I've recently stumbled upon a new platform and am currently engrossed in reading bidadoo reviews. The prospect of checking it out and potentially incorporating it into my reselling ventures has me quite intrigued

Last edited:

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Old school minority here winter time in the basement trains and beer. Summer time hiking camping and yes beer and Grandkids whenever there available
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_6702
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_5717

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My main hobby is pinball. Below is a link to photos of my game room which includes pinball machines, bubble hockey, electronic darts, pool table, popcorn machine and a vintage soda machine.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j5S52g5b3v9BLYn79

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a younger man paintball was my obsession and main hobby.
Much like anything one immerses themselves in, to get to the higher levels of whatever it is requires investment.
Both time and cash.
And it was no different.
I played on a competitive semi-pro sponsored level and to get there required spending on gear, the next level marker, faster hopper, etc.
Now I find my main hobby is off pavement adventure.
An even more expensive hobby.
When not putting dirt on my vehicle I restore older vehicles and like to kayak when I can.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I jump back and forth as the mood strikes, but the main hobbies are BMX Cruiser Bikes, 1980's up to current Tamiya R/C cars & trucks, and I've got a bunch of Lego kits to build some day. I guess I just like to tinker and play. #dontloseyourdinosaur

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I jump back and forth as the mood strikes, but the main hobbies are BMX Cruiser Bikes, 1980's up to current Tamiya R/C cars & trucks, and I've got a bunch of Lego kits to build some day. I guess I just like to tinker and play. #dontloseyourdinosaur

Dude I was the first on the block with one of these.

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! 1705628201630

Freakin thing was badass. Had to build the shocks, fill them with oil. It was freakin cool. I would race cars down the street just buzzing under the parked cars with the antenna plinkin off the underside of them. Suckers would rip.

Oh those were the days. Thanks for the flashback GTodd. 🍻

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude I was the first on the block with one of these.

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! 1705628201630

Freakin thing was badass. Had to build the shocks, fill them with oil. It was freakin cool. I would race cars down the street just buzzing under the parked cars with the antenna plinkin off the underside of them. Suckers would rip.

Oh those were the days. Thanks for the flashback GTodd. 🍻
I have the re-release of that model in my cart for next purchase! My first kit as a kid was the Blackfoot, purchased in a real hobby store back in the 80s, with paper route money! The great thing about getting old is you can get all the stuff you ever wanted as a kid 😅

Sponsored

Trashboat

Black Diamond
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the re-release of that model in my cart for next purchase! My first kit as a kid was the Blackfoot, purchased in a real hobby store back in the 80s, with paper route money! The great thing about getting old is you can get all the stuff you ever wanted as a kid 😅
Nice! Still have my Monster Beetle from the 80’s and my Haro FST… Wife thinks I’m a hoarder :)

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Always been a bit of an r/c plane nerd 🤓
Sorry desktop users for the vertical vid.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Still have my Monster Beetle from the 80’s and my Haro FST… Wife thinks I’m a hoarder :)
Sweet! I don't have my original first FS bike, but I picked up a 1987 GT Performer a few years back and have been restoring it to match the bike and all the parts I had installed BITD.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blackfoot i believ was the pickup and they had the Wild Willy as well. A jeep that did wheelies. :LOL:

I hear 'ya. I cut all the neighbors lawns for cash. Headed to the local hobby shop, Krimms Toys & Hobbies. First floor was all the kiddy stuff. R/C and plastic model heaven in the basement.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs