First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love doing trackdays and my favorite thing to do is to roadtrip to iconic tracks and run HPDE events there. I live in Atlanta, GA but have driven 4 weeks around the country to run Streets of Willow in California as well as hit destinations like the salt flats and highway 1.

I've also driven 9 days from Atlanta to Laguna Seca and back to run my Toyota 86 on track and to drive up Pike's Peak.

Within the first month of owning a BMW 128i I took it up to Connecticut to drive Lime Rock park.

I can't wait to get my Bronco. I plan to go to the west coast in it and I plan to pick an off-Roadeo location in Utah or somewhere that necessitates an epic journey to get there and back!

DSC_0371.JPG
Owned one of those back in the day, track days in SoCal were the weekly ritual. Car is bulletproof, maintenance and upkeep is stupid cheap vs other cars.
Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Camping, hiking, cycling, 1/10 scale RCs, playing hockey.
In the past I've also gone through phases involving paddling, XC skiing, and off roading.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Golf, softball, shooting.

With the addition of the bronco hopefully camping, trails, hunting and more outdoorsy stuff

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

ArcticRaptor

First Edition
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 and 2020 Raptors and 2008 Adrenaline
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did the home theater thing as well. I have a 7.2.4 ATMOS system which is all Klipsch. The screen is 138". I still have a bit of work to do on it, but it has been a fun project, and well worth the investment.

I also hunt, fish, dipnet, hike, go offroading, boating, and RV'ing.
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! Theater Front Sound

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also an Ironman, try to fit a couple 140.6's a year. Seems like I do very few shorter races. Fun and certainly addicting! Texas & Mont-Tremblant were on my on my calendar this year. Just deferred to next year until all this gets sorted out!
I can see by your avatar, nice!
I was supposed to do IMMT this year too, such a bummer it got cancelled. Have you done that one before?
I too have been doing fewer shorter races, though I typically do 2-3 70.3’s a year with one full. I had Oceanside and Coeur D’alane 70.3 and IMMT on my schedule for this year.
What about you?

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to know more about this, sound is so lacking from the iPhone when working in the garage.
Got all the components at Parts Express and the ammo can at Harbor Freight. It wasn't as cheap as I hoped(spent about 170 for all the parts), but that's also due to me going with plug n play components instead of needing to solder things together.

Sponsored
OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the home theater thing as well. I have a 7.2.4 ATMOS system which is all Klipsch. The screen is 138". I still have a bit of work to do on it, but it has been a fun project, and well worth the investment.

I also hunt, fish, dipnet, hike, go offroading, boating, and RV'ing.
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! Theater Front Sound

Love it! I will be doing a similar set up once we build a new garage and old one gets converted to theater though I will be doing the DIY speaker route. LOL I did one speaker to see if I could and now I'm hooked. Right now the center channel is a bit much for my 82ii towers in my living room...
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! speaker.PNG

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, target shooting, flying airplanes, motorcycle riding, mountain biking, trail running with my dog or cruising the river with her, kayaking, wrenching on vehicles.
Sponsored