Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Surf fish and drink beer, not necessarily in that order...and work on my house in the OBX.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have always been into Corvettes, bought my first one at 24 years old. I have alway had a corvette since then, and many times two. I sold my first corvette in 2016 after owning it for 31 year, 3 motors and 2 transmissions. Just wasn't driving it after getting my special order 2014 Z51 Manual 7 speed Stingray.

My Biggest interest or Hobby is Motorcycling. I average 24K miles a year on my Harley's. My 2019 CVO road glide has 34K miles on it, 12,000 since I built the engine to 163HP and 167 Torque. I also have a 13 CVO King that I built the engine to 138.5 HP and 140 Torque and my 2003 100 year anniversary Fatboy. My wife rides her own Harley's.

When not doing either of the above you can find me on my boat in the lake I live on. Actually, we will go ride the bikes Sunday, then get home and take boat out to dinner as most people are leaving the lake. Do a sunset boat ride after dinner.

I'll be getting back into wheeling now, sold the FJ Cruiser 4 years ago, miss it.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still trying to figure out what all I like to do. Right now I enjoy;

Snowboarding, autocross, rock climbing, hiking, whiskey, racing games (with friends), obstacle course racing, and does traveling count?

I want to try and learn rock crawling, overlanding, anything off-road. looking forward to learning!

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mountain biking and ultra running...

nothing better than long distances on a dirty dusty mountain trail

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife, dog and I love going on extended backpacking trips - the AT and PCT are on our to-do list. I also love woodworking as well; just finished this set, not a drop of stain on it.
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! 1595855941855

86EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 EB, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I play a bunch of different instruments, and I’m learning to build guitars. I like hiking and camping, but we have a 4 month old baby girl so pretty much everything is on hold for now. Well, except watching Cardinals baseball, now that it’s back. Here’s my happy place
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! 488E2531-BD32-4928-BA48-B16F156734FD

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My buddy and I have this really expensive and time consuming hobby. We work on his race car, it’s a dirt UMP modified. Occasionally we race it, but mostly we work on it lol.
Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! DE0B8E5A-74CB-4B8E-83FD-31E6C5F1EE1E

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before COVID shut our seasons down I played co-ed roller derby for two different leagues. My wife also plays in one of the leagues (co-ed but different team and women's).

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! FB_IMG_1585322914784

I also game a bit but only on PC because I prefer to play modded versions. Mostly Madden. I enjoy creating custom uniforms, graphics, etc. and inserting them into the game. Also, we've been able to tweak the gameplay on PC. It really plays much better than the console versions.

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! FB_IMG_1586356144111

The salesman I'm buying my Bronco from is actually a long time friend from the scale modeling community. We go back 15-20 years now.

Now that my nest is starting to empty taking long weekends to get out and explore is a little more reasonable proposition. Either solo or with my wife. Hence why I'm buying a Bronco. We did quite a bit of camping when we first got together but with four kids it's a lot to get everyone packed up so it hasn't happened nearly as often.

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I participate in Triathlon. Try to do 3-5 races a year, with at least one full Ironman. Unfortunately though, all races are likely off this year......

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I participate in Triathlon. Try to do 3-5 races a year, with at least one full Ironman. Unfortunately though, all races are likely off this year......
Also an Ironman, try to fit a couple 140.6's a year. Seems like I do very few shorter races. Fun and certainly addicting! Texas & Mont-Tremblant were on my on my calendar this year. Just deferred to next year until all this gets sorted out!

bandy

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 97 Miata, 09 BMW 128i track car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love doing trackdays and my favorite thing to do is to roadtrip to iconic tracks and run HPDE events there. I live in Atlanta, GA but have driven 4 weeks around the country to run Streets of Willow in California as well as hit destinations like the salt flats and highway 1.

I've also driven 9 days from Atlanta to Laguna Seca and back to run my Toyota 86 on track and to drive up Pike's Peak.

Within the first month of owning a BMW 128i I took it up to Connecticut to drive Lime Rock park.

I can't wait to get my Bronco. I plan to go to the west coast in it and I plan to pick an off-Roadeo location in Utah or somewhere that necessitates an epic journey to get there and back!

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! DSC_0371.JPG

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! DSC_0233.JPG

Ford Bronco Whats your hobbies! IMG_7841.JPG
Sponsored