Sponsored

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
49- married with one in college and the other on the way. work from home... (HR Tech)

I have a cool older 911 cabriolet, that i love but living in Michigan it's a 5 month car.

We have a place in Northern Michigan that I absolutely love, and looking forward to doing more exploring there. My son has a Tacoma TRD Pro and he loves off-roading and overlanding with, so looking forward to having the Bronco to enjoy some father-son time with him.

We love to ski, golf, be outside and it fits all of the activities we love... A couple dogs in tow, ALWAYS. Travel to my son's college lacrosse games.

Here's the honest reason I bought one: Someday, i'm going to be a grandfather, a really involved one and i think it will be SO cool to pick my grandkids up in "MY" Bronco from school/sports/whatever they are into. I don't know why i think that, but from the moment i first saw it i did. So i bought one for my future someday grandchildren, and someday if i'm lucky i'll flip them the keys.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
49- married with one in college and the other on the way. work from home... (HR Tech)

I have a cool older 911 cabriolet, that i love but living in Michigan it's a 5 month car.

We have a place in Northern Michigan that I absolutely love, and looking forward to doing more exploring there. My son has a Tacoma TRD Pro and he loves off-roading and overlanding with, so looking forward to having the Bronco to enjoy some father-son time with him.

We love to ski, golf, be outside and it fits all of the activities we love... A couple dogs in tow, ALWAYS. Travel to my son's college lacrosse games.

Here's the honest reason I bought one: Someday, i'm going to be a grandfather, a really involved one and i think it will be SO cool to pick my grandkids up in "MY" Bronco from school/sports/whatever they are into. I don't know why i think that, but from the moment i first saw it i did. So i bought one for my future someday grandchildren, and someday if i'm lucky i'll flip them the keys.
That was super touching

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this is my new favorite thread.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're early 40s DINKs and it appears will remain that way, so it was time to start driving what we want to drive.

We love to explore. The backroads of the Flint Hills of Kansas are our playground on weekends right now. We absolutely love the West, though, and when our careers allow (be it tomorrow or in 10 years) will likely be making our way back that direction.

For now the Bronco will be my DD, and my wife will get her 2-door next year. The tops will be off a good portion of the summer and we'll have fun in them all year round. They're investments not just in how we live today, but in the kind of lives we want to live even more of going forward.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're early 40s DINKs and it appears will remain that way, so it was time to start driving what we want to drive.

We love to explore. The backroads of the Flint Hills of Kansas are our playground on weekends right now. We absolutely love the West, though, and when our careers allow (be it tomorrow or in 10 years) will likely be making our way back that direction.

For now the Bronco will be my DD, and my wife will get her 2-door next year. The tops will be off a good portion of the summer and we'll have fun in them all year round. They're investments not just in how we live today, but in the kind of lives we want to live even more of going forward.
We too are on the 10 year plan to make it out west (targeting Colorado). Love it out there. As someone born n raised in NY, who lived in the NE my whole life... Colorado, Cali, and Wyoming left a HUGE impression when I visited

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We too are on the 10 year plan to make it out west (targeting Colorado). Love it out there. As someone born n raised in NY, who lived in the NE my whole life... Colorado, Cali, and Wyoming left a HUGE impression when I visited
We spent about 2 years living on the front range in Colorado and loved it. Not sure where we'll eventually end up and whether it'll be full-time or "second home" type, but I could see us looking at Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho as well as Colorado. CO is getting pretty crowded in places.

I fell in love with Western Montana last year on a road trip to Idaho, but I've got to do some more researching and not just be there in July before I decide on it for a home. ;)

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m building a cabin in the GA mountains so my Bronco will do many Florida to Georgia runs. The cabin roads are years from being built out, so it will get dirty too!

dvon

Big Bend
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra SLT, Porsche 912
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my late 30s and I had a '69 Bronco with a 351 that was a pain to drive out of town to the beach or cabin up in the Sierras at Huntington Lake. I think about that truck all the time, so I decided to pull the trigger and buy this. Can't wait for summers at the lake, winters in the snow and cruises with my niece and nephew up the 101.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did somebody say "lifestyles"?

Ford Bronco Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it? 1624049956989

No, I'm neither rich nor famous, just sarcastic...and I want a "roof-off" go anywhere fun vehicle for our family and our dogs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Northern California born and raised. Kids are grown, now it’s me, my husband and our three dogs, so I ordered a four door for the space. Got my VIN on my BD CG 2.3 auto mid soft top and he will be named “Tuffy”after my big brother that we lost a few years ago. He always had Broncos and sadly didn’t live long enough to experience the 6th gen. We’ve got beaches and mountains and everything in between to explore, can’t wait!

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55, travel a lot for work. I have a new Denali diesel as my DD. This will be my “mid-life crisis convertible that I can drive in the winter”…. Will be lots of fun out on the hunting land. I have a 15 y/o that will be driving soon so he might get some seat time once he gets some experience.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SirRedwood

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan xTerra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Married, early 40's American expat that's been abroad for 5 years. Grew up in the Montana plains with a 4th gen Bronco and spent any time off camping and fishing.

2 decades of suburban life and 5 years of exploring the world (except the last 18 months...) cemented the belief that we'd rather be in front of a campfire. Reserved on day 3, and hope to get off the plane from my time abroad, head to the dealership, and drive off into the sunset.
Sponsored