Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you have proven the case Beadlocks are completely unnecessary.
it really depends on the Rim. I don't think its across the board. I've helped reset a bunch of tires on friends vehicles over the years. To date, I have never seen another non beadlock rim that could handle sub 10psi pressure like the rims that came stock on my jeep.

Depending on how many bolts there are, tightening down a deadlock rim is a serious time commitment x 4 or 5
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just throwing this out there, if you are planning to take your Bronco in the Rocks, raw "Beauty Rings" are the way to go unless you want to touch up your colored rings after every wheeling trip. If you want colored rings and don't care if they are scratched up then (y)
It seems like it would be easy enough to remove your colored rings prior to wheeling.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rim Curb rash, scratches and dents on a car/suv means you can't drive [Or have people around you who can't]

Rim Curb rash, scratches and dents on a 4x4 means you are enjoying your vehicle

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As far as buying a beauty ring that takes advantage of the additional bolt holes... not sure. I don't think that Ford offers anything like that at the moment,
@Richw23 As of now the bead lock ring not technically available (ie on the accessory guide) but it most likely will be this, which is already created and fits the Bronco wheel. This was from new Broncos riding at Sand Lake end of last year With the bead lock ring on the Sasquatch wheel.

Ford Bronco Wheel Beauty Rings swappable? F27C6175-FD3C-49E0-9751-CDF9F707ED68

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rim Curb rash, scratches and dents on a 4x4 means you are enjoying your vehicle
Kind of...though that would be "Rim Rock Rash" instead of rim curb rash, since a 17' rim with a 35 puts the rim well above the curb...no more curb rash when you run like that.

Sponsored

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see the all black beauty ring from the wildtrak and final edition in the accessories catalog. Does anyone know if these can be purchased and swapped to the Sasquatch wheels on the badlands?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see the all black beauty ring from the wildtrak and final edition in the accessories catalog. Does anyone know if these can be purchased and swapped to the Sasquatch wheels on the badlands?
My presumption is that it will be absolutely swappable... I think the reason it’s not in the “accessory” catalog is because it will be a regular replacement “part” at the counter.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plastidip comes in many colors....easy to touch up after wheel'n too.

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems like it would be easy enough to remove your colored rings prior to wheeling.
You certainly could if they were not being used as actual beadlock rings. It would kind of defeat the purpose though, typically these beauty rings are meant to be sacrificial so they get scratched and beat up and not the actual wheel.

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quick question. Can you remove and replace the beauty rings without having to air down the tire? Be nice to roll black ones for normal driving and then swap out to the raw metal for trails. Wasn’t sure if the beauty ring has any job in supporting the tire to the rim making it hard to remove.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question. Can you remove and replace the beauty rings without having to air down the tire? Be nice to roll black ones for normal driving and then swap out to the raw metal for trails. Wasn’t sure if the beauty ring has any job in supporting the tire to the rim making it hard to remove.
Yes, you should be able to remove and change these anytime, regardless of psi. The beauty rings are just that, beauty rings only.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, you're my hero. I was thinking the same exact thing and was about to post this question. I am more curious as I am thinking of going sasquatch now but REALLY like the carbonized grey beauty rings offered on the optional badlands wheel. I'd like to remove the sasquatch ones and paint them carbonized grey but wasn't sure if I'd be able to do this in my driveway on my own or if I'd need to take it to a body shop.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking about buying a spare set and powdercoatng them to match the paint on the Bronco

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to trade my silver bead lock wheel rings for black ones if someone is interested. I'm in the Lost Angeles, CA and can ship if needed. Please let me know!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's some vids on the Raptor beadlocks and powder coating that some might find useful.

Sponsored