Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for those smarter than I in this area (which is most) I have a question. I have a friend who bought a 2019 Raptor and within days jacked it up and put new wheels and 37” tires. Since then his stock wheels and 35” inch tires have been sitting in his garage. He told me if they will fit my bronco that I could have them for free.

anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same between the 2019 Raptor and the new bronco (mine is an outer banks if that changes anything)

I appreciate any info or feedback y’all may have!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ahhh I appreciate it. I figured it wouldn’t work. My luck isn’t that good to get new free wheels and tires! Haha

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for those smarter than I in this area (which is most) I have a question. I have a friend who bought a 2019 Raptor and within days jacked it up and put new wheels and 37” tires. Since then his stock wheels and 35” inch tires have been sitting in his garage. He told me if they will fit my bronco that I could have them for free.

anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same between the 2019 Raptor and the new bronco (mine is an outer banks if that changes anything)

I appreciate any info or feedback y’all may have!
From what I’ve seen the Bronco is going to be a 6x139.7 which is actually the Chevy/Toyota lug spacing and I believe the F150 runs a 6x135. Sorry.
Ahhh I appreciate it. I figured it wouldn’t work. My luck isn’t that good to get new free wheels and tires! Haha
You’ve got good friends though!
@Administrator Okay, lock this thread, we've met our "wholesome" quota for day! 🤣

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also don't know much at all about wheels and tires... but could you use his tires with a set of aftermarket wheels with the correct bolt pattern?
I was thinking that too. Or wondering if just the stock Outer Banks wheels could work with the 35” tires.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking that too. Or wondering if just the stock Outer Banks wheels could work with the 35” tires.
Depends what you mean by “work.”

Stock Bronco wheels are +55mm offset. Sas wheels with the 35” tires, are 315s, and are +30 offset.

If you put 315s on the stock wheels, they’ll interfere with the upper control arms (if not other things as well).

So, either different offset wheels (+30mm or less) or spacers if you feel comfortable and they’re legal where you are.

Here’s the tire / wheel specs:

Ford Bronco Wheels and tires Question 1617147633987

And here’s the thread with all the geometry figured out:

https://www.bronco6g.com/detailed-calculations-show-aftermarket-tire-size-fitments-on-bronco-trims/

OP
OP
Lawdawg55

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends what you mean by “work.”

Stock Bronco wheels are +55mm offset. Sas wheels with the 35” tires, are 315s, and are +30 offset.

If you put 315s on the stock wheels, they’ll interfere with the upper control arms (if not other things as well).

So, either different offset wheels (+30mm or less) or spacers if you feel comfortable and they’re legal where you are.

Here’s the tire / wheel specs:

Ford Bronco Wheels and tires Question 1617147633987

And here’s the thread with all the geometry figured out:

https://www.bronco6g.com/detailed-calculations-show-aftermarket-tire-size-fitments-on-bronco-trims/
Thanks for all the info! That was extremely helpful! I appreciate you taking the time to respond with all that!

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No go. The Raptor tires are 17" diameter wheels and the Outer Banks are 18" wheels.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going with an OuterBanks Bronco with the Sasquatch package but, I am not a fan of the wheels that come with it. i don’t want to have to buy new tires or anything else, just swap the wheels out. Will these fit? Will I have an issue with the offset?

SizeBP 1BP 2OffsetBoreLoadWeight
17x8.505x139.75x5.5-15110365045

https://www.visionwheel.com/wheel/7215/VisionOffRoad/398 Manx-Beadlock?finishID=1897
That offset is way out there. Might interfere while turning. Also, I can’t remember what the correct bore is (though spacers may be possible for that)

Seriously, everyone, we know +30mm are what Ford chose for 315 width tires. Stay close to that until we have real-world data.

If you just can’t help yourself, shop for current gen Ranger wheels with a 30mm (ish) offset. They’re the same.

Ford Bronco Wheels and tires Question 1618861718541
Sponsored