Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be a DD for me and may only be on a trail once a year. We get lots of snow so I think it will be fun in the winter. I love the look of the bigger tires and thought I would end up with the Wt, but now am leaning towards the BL. Really want mid, V6, and auto. If it were today to pull the trigger, Bl would B it. 2 door
That's going to be similar to my build. 2Dr, Badlands, V6, etc. No snow for me, but If you go Badlands without Squatch and upgrade those 33" tires to maybe BFG KO2s or something, that should be very good for snow and when you go camping. Who knows, you may go out a little more with the Bronco, but either way you'll have flexibility and a well equipped, good looking rig.

Even if you downgrade the engine, that 2.3 is a good engine for a Bronco that won't regularly drag around heavy loads. Of course the 2.7 will be awesome and sound great, but both will do the task well.
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like so many-I have changed my mind on models and possible options a million times. So when my dealer finally calls for my order and confirms everything, I think it will be a challenge not second guessing everything and waiting for delivery. Anyone else in this boat?
I am back-and-forth between the cheap route and having a low payment, maybe pay it off early and get another one in a few years, or just going all out getting getting what I want now.

Whatever I order will depend on my mindset at that moment, which has changed a million times already.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever you do, don't "under order" the trim and major factory options (like 12" screen). If I had any regrets, it would be for something like that.

I'm 100% on 4-door and 2.7L so that is easy. I've resigned to the fact that I want Squatch and the Lux package so I just need to decide between Badlands and Wildtrak.

The good thing is the Bronco is very modular and easily upgraded so updating things and adding accessories shouldn't be too much of a concern.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am going with 4 door base, planned on manual from the start, I am now tempted with base manual squatch if available. I would like race red, but looks like I will have to go with white on the base model

Reactions: N3T

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm between the Base, Big Bend and Black Diamond. I know I want the Sasquatch. Color? Who knows. I like the Oxford White, Velocity Blue and Carbonized Grey. I don't care about a 12 inch screen, cloth seats will be fine since I've got a large shepherd that is a valcro dog. Hoping to be able to add a factory lift on there with Sasquatch too.

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This will be a DD for me and may only be on a trail once a year. We get lots of snow so I think it will be fun in the winter. I love the look of the bigger tires and thought I would end up with the Wt, but now am leaning towards the BL. Really want mid, V6, and auto. If it were today to pull the trigger, Bl would B it. 2 door
I feel you. Without BnP itā€™s not possible to make decisions that stick since weā€™re just guessing on prices and how packages go together. Choosing certain options may lock out others.

In the end, seeing ā€˜Amount to be financedā€™ on the bottom of my BnP sheet will have a huge impact on how everything above it is put together.

Adding to indecision is knowing that Ford is drip-dripping the Bronco info and we donā€™t have the full story yet. Is there going to be an Everglades trim that gives cloth seats, manual trans, and Lux pkg?

Itā€™s a fun ride and while Iā€™m enjoying it my wallet has gotten so scared itā€™s built an underground bunker to protect itself from the Ford financing missiles that are sure to destroy my budget.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I agree. Iā€™ll second guess my final decision a bunch but not necessarily regret it if that makes sense. I said this in another thread, but I feel like Ford did such a good job on these trim levels that thereā€™s no bad trim to choose (cough Big Bend cough).

I think paint color and number of doors is what most people may regret. Maybe, idk.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I agree. Iā€™ll second guess my final decision a bunch but not necessarily regret it if that makes sense. I said this in another thread, but I feel like Ford did such a good job on these trim levels that thereā€™s no bad trim to choose (cough Big Bend cough).

I think paint color and number of doors is what most people may regret. Maybe, idk.
So far Big Bend is the only trim that allows for Mid pkg, rear locker, manual trans, and cloth seats. The first three are required for me, the last one is required by my wife (yes, she gets a say in the truck, I want her to WANT to ride in it with me ā˜ŗ).

I get the two door hate on Big Bend, but for a 4dr guy like me itā€™s not bad.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I am around $15k over from where I started. Hope when I build it, itā€™s not worse
Started with OBX, high, 2.7.

Want a hard top and wife want sasquatch.

We will admittedly be mall crawling.

I never thought I'd get a $50k car, but it seems like this is happening. Going Wildtrak high, maybe lux

Last edited:

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far Big Bend is the only trim that allows for Mid pkg, rear locker, manual trans, and cloth seats. The first three are required for me, the last one is required by my wife (yes, she gets a say in the truck, I want her to WANT to ride in it with me ā˜ŗ).

I get the two door hate on Big Bend, but for a 4dr guy like me itā€™s not bad.
Yea I hear you. I shouldā€™ve clarified the 2 door. But in agreement with you, some 2 door people want that locker, manual, mid package, and cloth so theyā€™ll go BB over BD. I was against the vinyl until I saw the pictures. I was in disbelief in how good they looked. The vinyl seats in my old companyā€™s F-150s were trash, so it tainted my outlook for these.

Iā€™m personally on the Basesquatch vs BD train like many.

Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea I hear you. I shouldā€™ve clarified the 2 door. But in agreement with you, some 2 door people want that locker, manual, mid package, and cloth so theyā€™ll go BB over BD. I was against the vinyl until I saw the pictures. I was in disbelief in how good they looked. The vinyl seats in my old companyā€™s F-150s were trash, so it tainted my outlook for these.

Iā€™m personally on the Basesquatch vs BD train like many.
Basesquatch is the heart of the value and it pulls at me, too. But having a rear power plug is so handy

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basesquatch is the heart of the value and it pulls at me, too. But having a rear power plug is so handy
With the power limitation, what kinds of things do you plug in to the outlet?

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Started with OBX, high, 2.7.

Want a hard top and wife want sasquatch.

We will admittedly be mall crawling.

I never thought I'd get a $50k car, but it seems like this is happening. Going Wildtrak high, maybe lux
Funny how ford designed so many options a lot of people want and they all approach close to or more than $50k

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea, I am around $15k over from where I started. Hope when I build it, itā€™s not worse
And you have to figure there are going to be various accessories some known at this point and many not that will catch your eye.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how ford designed so many options a lot of people want and they all approach close to or more than $50k
Yeah, high package, squatch, 2.7 gets all trims to the $50k-ish mark
Sponsored