First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And you have to figure there are going to be various accessories some known at this point and many not that will catch your eye.
I know, that’s what I am afraid of. Oh well, should be fun for a number of years
Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And you have to figure there are going to be various accessories some known at this point and many not that will catch your eye.
I'm waiting for aftermarket for all that stuff.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes but only because the B&P isn’t out yet, plus I don’t know what dealer I’ll be using yet. I’m absolutely going to get exactly what I want so the model I ultimately select may have stuff on it I don’t necessarily care about but I’m willing to pay for to get where I want to be. I’m almost to the point that I really don’t care what any of it costs, just give me what I want.
I’m getting to this exact mentality. This is the only vehicle I’ve dreamt about having for years now. I’m getting everything I want regardless of cost because I won’t have this opportunity again.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only thing I’ve decided on is the 2.7AT
I know I want the bigger motor and need the auto for the wife for the maybe twice a year she will drive it...
I love the BD for the value. I want the marine grade vinyl. I am a dirty trail and mountain biker so clean up will be easy. I most likely will squatch the BD if I don’t go up to the BL.
Really honestly the only reason I debate the BL is for the nice upgraded 33s and wheels but the biggest reason is the black painted HT. I prefer it over the grey HT but now I’m seeing the Area 51 with the grey top and think I could dig it...
2 door preferred over the 4 door but as much camping and biking I do the little extra room the 4 door provides is a nice selling point...

I’m sure once I lock my order in I will feel settled... well until everyone else starts saying what their builds are and I will second guess everything all over again...
This shit is fun!

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the power limitation, what kinds of things do you plug in to the outlet?
I’m wanting it for an air compressor, a fridge (i like car glamping, sorry to the real campers) , fill my jackery back up when it gets depleted (portable power supply), and I want to try to run a tv at some point if I’m tailgating coz I got that pull out table in the back. Might be a bad idea so who knows.

Just seems like when u start stacking these accessories with car capability you unlock use cases for the vehicle that you have to work hard to create with other vehicles.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m wanting it for an air compressor, a fridge (i like car glamping, sorry to the real campers) , fill my jackery back up when it gets depleted (portable power supply), and I want to try to run a tv at some point if I’m tailgating coz I got that pull out table in the back. Might be a bad idea so who knows.

Just seems like when u start stacking these accessories with car capability you unlock use cases for the vehicle that you have to work hard to create with other vehicles.
Oh yea

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like so many-I have changed my mind on models and possible options a million times. So when my dealer finally calls for my order and confirms everything, I think it will be a challenge not second guessing everything and waiting for delivery. Anyone else in this boat?
I'm much the same way. I've been waffling hardcore on what trim to go with. I'm currently going back and forth between a Wildtrak, Badlands, Black Diamond, and Big Bend:

Wildtrak comes with most everything I want stock, but, Badlands comes with that lovely vinyl washout interior, even though I won't be rock crawling and never using the swaybar disconnect. Plus, I can get the high package on those trims.

Black Diamond gives me the same interior as the Badlands, but, no high package, and the Big Bend gives me a bit more wiggle room financially for some optional goodies to customize it some more, but, again, no high package availability.

The only things I have locked down is that it will be 4 door, Area 51, V6/Auto, Sasquatch, and Mid or High package. *laughs*

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you really aren't sure why not just wait until you see some on the lot. If ten percent of people don't pick up their orders there will be a lot available.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've known from the beginning what I want for the most part and haven't changed on anything. When I decide I want something, I'm not big on change. B & P and the accessories list may change a few things. If the price gets past what I'd consider value for my money, I may choose something else. The new F-150 wasn't out in the beginning and now that I've been studying it, looks like a great 2nd choice even at a little more $$.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've only really eliminated the BB and OBX trims. Reserved a 4DR BD. Have been thinking of everything from WT/wLux to a Base Squatch. Wish we could see all the dash trims so I could decide if I can live with a Base or need High or Lux. If I go BD or above probably A51. If i go Base then Rapid Red or Carbonized. Really want 2.7L & Auto on whatever i choose.
Sponsored