First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like so many-I have changed my mind on models and possible options a million times. So when my dealer finally calls for my order and confirms everything, I think it will be a challenge not second guessing everything and waiting for delivery. Anyone else in this boat?
Sponsored

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes but only because the B&P isn’t out yet, plus I don’t know what dealer I’ll be using yet. I’m absolutely going to get exactly what I want so the model I ultimately select may have stuff on it I don’t necessarily care about but I’m willing to pay for to get where I want to be. I’m almost to the point that I really don’t care what any of it costs, just give me what I want.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm stuck between BD or basesquatch with all the extras that make it a BD. Probably go the base option with all the extra stuff since I could care less about the marine seats and rubber floors. I have husky liners in my car now and they are great. At least with sasquatch I can always go down in tire size without much trouble if I want while with BD i can't put 35" tires on a stock BD. Adding sasquatch to the BD would be outside what I want to pay.

Sponsored

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like so many-I have changed my mind on models and possible options a million times. So when my dealer finally calls for my order and confirms everything, I think it will be a challenge not second guessing everything and waiting for delivery. Anyone else in this boat?
Yeah I feel like I'm going to get paralysis from analysis. My original was a black diamond so I can have the ability to wash out my interior from dirt, sand, and kids juice. But now that I know there are a/c vents under the seats I'm nervous about that idea so maybe I'll get big bend and sasquatch it. I guess it'll just come down to the build and price.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am all over the place.
so far, I’ve eliminated 6 colors, three trims, and one package. However, depending upon the model I chose that will may eliminate other packages. It’s all very clear...not!
That’s why we need B & P.
I will make all of the crazy builds and then do shots till I pass out.
Whichever I wake up with on the screen is what I’m going with, it’s all very methodical and scientific. (I’ve been training for this my whole life.)

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am all over the place.
so far, I’ve eliminated 6 colors, three trims, and one package. However, depending upon the model I chose that will may eliminate other packages. It’s all very clear...not!
That’s why we need B & P.
I will make all of the crazy builds and then do shots till I pass out.
Whichever I wake up with on the screen is what I’m going with, it’s all very methodical and scientific. (I’ve been training for this my whole life.)
Ditto, my wife thinks I’m losing it

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Op, you're not really saying anything here for you to have started an entire thread. Give us something to ponder and discuss.

What would have you second guessing?
What is currently your preferred build?
What options are you planning on getting?
Which options do you want, but aren't in your build?
Is price a concern, or do you have a budget with wiggle room?
Is this a 2 vs. 4 door debate as well?
etc?

Tell us what we're discussing. We're not in your head, so share your deepest thoughts with us here over the internets. ?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think most are in the same boat, yes.

My line of thinking is 1. If I know I want it, get it, 2. If I'm pretty sure I want it but can add it later fairly easily, don't get it.

That being said I'm likely getting a base manual ha!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To make it worse the boss upped my budget a bit with these green rumors. Had my build down to two options but now it is 3 trim levels and depends on BnP. Green BD 4dr with Mic top is my current rig. May go back to Base or do Bend..

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Op, you're not really saying anything here for you to have started an entire thread. Give us something to ponder and discuss.

What would have you second guessing?
What is currently your preferred build?
What options are you planning on getting?
Which options do you want, but aren't in your build?
Is price a concern, or do you have a budget with wiggle room?
Is this a 2 vs. 4 door debate as well?
etc?

Tell us what we're discussing. We're not in your head, so share your deepest thoughts with us here over the internets. ?
This will be a DD for me and may only be on a trail once a year. We get lots of snow so I think it will be fun in the winter. I love the look of the bigger tires and thought I would end up with the Wt, but now am leaning towards the BL. Really want mid, V6, and auto. If it were today to pull the trigger, Bl would B it. 2 door

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ditto, my wife thinks I’m losing it
My wife is about to admit me to the asylum, the only things I'm 100% sure on are it has to be a 4 door, it has to be rapid red, the towing package and I have to have the sasquatch package. Other than that I've been all over the place between the base, the bd, the bl, the wt and the ob.
God Help Me!
Sponsored