Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a question for Zach - for customers who change their reservations to Granger after ordering begins, will those still be honored by time stamp only ( and by Fords ability to build based upon options.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Needless to say, I am getting a real education on the build side of the auto industry. Truth is - I can’t control it and will therefore not dwell on it or worry about it. I’ll just place my order and wait until they call me to say pick it up.
I have the same attitude. I reserved in September anyway, so I expected a March '22 delivery date, which is fine because I'm buying the Bronco as a future replacement vehicle for my post-career life period. I'd like to go into that period with a fresh vehicle that doesn't have 200,000 miles on it. LOL.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a question for Zach - for customers who change their reservations to Granger after ordering begins, will those still be honored by time stamp only ( and by Fords ability to build based upon options.
The timestamp is tied to you not to the dealership and Ford will prioritize your order according to that. It is a fluid situation with customers transferring in and out daily with us. I could tell you that you were #15 day and that could be #14 or #16 tomorrow.

That fluctuation really shouldn't change much, but we'll do our best to communicate to customers where they stand. At the end of the day, the total conversion rate will have a much bigger effect on everyone than dealer choice.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Posts like these make me really comfortable with the switch to Granger.

The ONLY thing I’m worried about now is my Bronco being delivered in the winter for the drive south from Iowa ?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The timestamp is tied to you not to the dealership and Ford will prioritize your order according to that. It is a fluid situation with customers transferring in and out daily with us. I could tell you that you were #15 day and that could be #14 or #16 tomorrow.

That fluctuation really shouldn't change much, but we'll do our best to communicate to customers where they stand. At the end of the day, the total conversion rate will have a much bigger effect on everyone than dealer choice.
Thank you?

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. . . Hang in there, looking forward to my Bronco is a positive thing, don't let it become a negative thing. JMO.
:unsure: That horse has already been dragged out of the barn, beaten to a bloody pulp and turned into glue

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Zach@Granger Do you have any info on the ability to order a Mansquatch in MY21 knowing it’s delayed until MY22? Like maybe a checkbox on the order form with a MY22 asterisk next to it, or something to that affect.

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was a really nice description to show the complexities in understanding when deliveries may happen and really shows how no one will know until we are further in the process.

I do have to ask though, did Granger post their allocation numbers? I'm just afraid they posted this long description to avoid posting a low allocation number and scaring people away.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Do you have any info on the ability to order a Mansquatch in MY21 knowing it’s delayed until MY22? Like maybe a checkbox on the order form with a MY22 asterisk next to it, or something to that affect.

I should know on Monday or Tuesday once order banks open up for sure.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This was a really nice description to show the complexities in understanding when deliveries may happen and really shows how no one will know until we are further in the process.

I do have to ask though, did Granger post their allocation numbers? I'm just afraid they posted this long description to avoid posting a low allocation number and scaring people away.
Our allocation is in line with the rest of the country with pre-September 18th registrations. It looks like the nation from what I gathered is around 30%. That number will change and is only an initial estimate. More importantly, we will go cover this with each of our reservation holders as to where they sit in relation to our estimate allocation as we work through our reservation list.

Sponsored

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our allocation is in line with the rest of the country with pre-September 18th registrations. It looks like the nation from what I gathered is around 30%. That number will change and is only an initial estimate. More importantly, we will go cover this with each of our reservation holders as to where they sit in relation to our estimate allocation as we work through our reservation list.
Thanks for the reply and sorry if that sounded harsh towards you, just wasn't sure if I missed it being posted at some point.

One issue (which in one way is really good) for you and Stephens Auto is that if you both got large numbers of your orders from people on enthusiasts sites like this, your order conversion may be super high compared to another random dealer. This could mean that a small dealer with with a low order conversion rate may be able to deliver later date reservations.

Of course resource constraints throw a huge wrench into this as well, but it'll be interesting to see if it's actually beneficial to be at a dealer with low order conversion as you may move up the line.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Like @Zach@Granger said, it's an estimate at this point and really up until at least March 19th up to May when Ford says exactly which orders they're committing to make as MY21 Broncos.

Dealer A could say today that they have X allocations and B6G member #2 says that he's X-10 in line with a 7/27 res date. Well, then a bunch of people with earlier reservation dates might switch to Dealer A and knock B6G#2 into a MY22 Bronco.

I wish Ford would disallow switching since that scenario is almost guaranteed to play out or at least a similar experience will happen.

*most volatile will be the last few around the allocation cut-off estimate

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like @Zach@Granger said, it's an estimate at this point and really up until at least March 19th up to May when Ford says exactly which orders they're committing to make as MY21 Broncos.

Dealer A could say today that they have X allocations and B6G member #2 says that he's X-10 in line with a 7/27 res date. Well, then a bunch of people with earlier reservation dates might switch to Dealer A and knock B6G#2 into a MY22 Bronco.

I wish Ford would disallow switching since that scenario is almost guaranteed to play out or at least a similar experience will happen.

*most volatile will be the last few around the allocation cut-off estimate
I see your point. But imagine you're a customer at Ford Dealer A and I'm the manager asking you for a $10,000 non-refundable deposit. Do you want to be locked into that deal or have the flexibility to switch?

The reasoning behind it is to protect the consumer.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You really think on average, a dealership is going to lose 66% of its reservations?
I sure hope not, but it is possible for any one dealer to have that many drop off. That’s why saying you are MY22 is just a guess, not a certainty.
Sponsored