Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To my understanding, the 200k points were only for reservations/orders that had the Shadow Black MOD Top option on their build sheet at a specific date in '21 when Ford offered the 200k points. If you had the MIC Top listed on your build sheet on that same date your order is not eligible for the 200k points. Not sure what the specific date was.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an excerpt from the email I Got back in March or 2021.

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):

Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)

Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)

Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year

To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process

In June they extended the delivery deadline to 2022, but you had to have meet the criteria int he original email.

The 200,000 bonus points only applied if you had a Painted MOD top or Dual tops in your order. They also gave early reservations and addition 20,000 points in the timing update email from 12 2020.

So basically, if you meet those criteria, you have two offers that will be in your ford pass account. You must sign up for a Ford pass account to get the 42,000 purchase points as well as the 220,000 bonus points. Your salesperson will not have the access needed to accept the offers. You will need to get with the person that manages the point system at the dealership. When I got my Bronco, I got the 42,000 points within a few days. It took almost three weeks to get the right person to accept the bonus offers and apply them to my account. Ford pass points support was helpful in getting everything squared away for me, because somehow, I had three accounts. They could not get me the point but were able to make sure they were there and what account they were on.

Discusman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally after waiting over a year it’s here. Pick up will be this coming Monday. Been asking my dealer on how the 200k FordPass works and process of getting it. Sales rep is clueless on what I was even talking about Even after showing him the email directly from Ford. Has anyone received their 200k point after purchase? If so does it automatically appear after registering the bronco on FordPass? Has any had issues getting the points? if so, what was done to get it?

Day 2 reservation holder, change my painted top order to MIC top in march 2021. any insight will be appreciated.
200000? I got 42000!

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is an excerpt from the email I Got back in March or 2021.

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):

Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)

Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)

Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year

To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process

In June they extended the delivery deadline to 2022, but you had to have meet the criteria int he original email.

The 200,000 bonus points only applied if you had a Painted MOD top or Dual tops in your order. They also gave early reservations and addition 20,000 points in the timing update email from 12 2020.

So basically, if you meet those criteria, you have two offers that will be in your ford pass account. You must sign up for a Ford pass account to get the 42,000 purchase points as well as the 220,000 bonus points. Your salesperson will not have the access needed to accept the offers. You will need to get with the person that manages the point system at the dealership. When I got my Bronco, I got the 42,000 points within a few days. It took almost three weeks to get the right person to accept the bonus offers and apply them to my account. Ford pass points support was helpful in getting everything squared away for me, because somehow, I had three accounts. They could not get me the point but were able to make sure they were there and what account they were on.
Hi, can you show me what you received in June to show that the 200,000 point offer was extended to those of us meeting all criteria from the original email in June 2021 but wound up taking delivery in 2022, i am taking delivery this week and i meet all criteria for the 200,000 points except that i took delivery in 2022, your help is much appreciated.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just call the Ford Pass Rewards Team at 833-385-0516, if you truly qualify for the points, they will help you get them.
Hi, can you show me what you received in June to show that the 200,000 point offer was extended to those of us meeting all criteria from the original email in June 2021 but wound up taking delivery in 2022, i am taking delivery this week and i meet all criteria for the 200,000 points except that i took delivery in 2022, your help is much appreciated.
Just call the Ford Pass Rewards Team at 833-385-0516, if you truly qualify for the points, they will help you get them.

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thank you

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't even open a Ford Pass account. In theory you can use a computer, but it insists I have to use my phone, and then it tells me my phone is to old and needs a newer version of Android.

21Area51BaDsas

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to call the sales manger at my dealership. They added it. Has to be done through the dealership portal. Save for the hardtop when it comes out as an accessory in 2030!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn’t get mine either but that’s because my shitty dealer stole my first two reservations because “something” kept happening when they went to convert the reservation to an order.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had to call the sales manger at my dealership. They added it. Has to be done through the dealership portal. Save for the hardtop when it comes out as an accessory in 2030!
But the email said all roof options would be available for MY22, hardy Har Har.
Sponsored