First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FJ Cruiser was hit hard by the 2008 economic woos resulting in higher gas prices and huge decline in buying power ..... I don't see that happening to the Bronco
Agreed but FJ Cruiser was also hit hard by the fact that they were butt ugly and did not have a removable top. The manual transmission throw was ridiculous. The 3rd door for the back seats was a tough negotiation. On the hood side, that V6 was strong. Toyota really fumbled that.
Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In ten years we may see batteries store a ton and charge super fast. And hyper-efficient solar panels. And you'll only be able to buy gasoline for special events.

I also suspect that actually happens conversions of ICE to battery will be a massive industry.
That’s where I see things going as well. There will be conversion kits available. Tons and tons of ICE motors heading to the recycle bin.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In 10 years, electric vehicles will get better, but ICE will not be going anywhere in 10 years. We are just going through a rough time right now and cooler heads will prevail.
I'm old enough to remember the early 1970's gas crunch when the manufacturers started freaking out and began building no-power econoboxes thinking the end of oil is near.
How did that turn out?

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs