First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all, I am looking to finally join the Bronco family and I have 2 local dealerships I could buy my first Bronco from.

Firstly, my offer of 49,500 would be accepted for a 4 door big bend, with mid package, as pictured below. (Only upgrades it has are the mid package, modular bumper, tube step, and brush guard)

Secondly, my other offer to another dealership was on a 2 door black diamond for 51,000, as pictured below as well. The black diamond would have storage bags upgraded as well as, mid package, floor liners, and cargo area protector.

Both are automatics. The big bend has been on the lot, while the black diamond will be delivered on the 17th.

I feel like it would be a no brainer to get the black diamond just for the larger axle, aux switches, bash plates, and rear lockers. (I live in Florida and would like to take it off roading every once in a while if this plays a factor in which I should choose)

I am just 18 so I donā€™t necessarily have a family that I need to be carrying around in a four door.

Which should I go with?

IMG_1665.jpeg

IMG_5894.jpeg
Don't limit yourself. Keep looking for exactly what you want, not what's left. At your age, you will grow out of a 2 door and into a 4 door. You have friends, maybe a dog or 2 and may want to start ovelanding. I have a '24 Badlands 4 door and most of the time the back seats are folded flat for store runs.
Sponsored

HoosierSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots of talk from guys who struggle to drive say that the 2 door is more maneuverable, as a new driver it's something to consider. Coming from a truck the 4-door feels pretty nimble.
Was thinking the same thing! Love how nimble my 4 door is, but to the questionā€¦BD due to washout floors and bash plates. I also agree with searching the used market. Sticker on my OBX SAS was $63k. Bought it 6 months later with 4400 miles for $49k

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Should really get a manual, kids won't be able to steal it
If you want a manual and any options (besides Sasquatch) you have to go up to the BL or find a HE!

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s only money - and that doesnā€™t do you any good unless you do stuff with it.

Have fun with the BD!
That makes total sense... After you can afford to write a check for whatever house, vehicle, vacation or plane you desire.

Sponsored

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ladies love the two door. Might not be single if you kept the two door.
Reminds me of the saying, "Clothes make the man - but only if there is not much of a man there to begin with."

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a 2 Door. And I'm single. Even then, I occasionally needed more cargo space. The 2 door is really limited, even with the seats down.. So keep that in mind. It's not just for a family :)
LOL, limited cargo space?

Ford Bronco Which do I pick? Screenshot_20240503-135730 (1)

What are you talking about?

Dlrsavannah

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought a used low mileage BB with manual, 4.46, 2.3, wash out floors and so far all is well. Except for the dang soft top being a pain in the ass but other than that I'm happy. Sometimes their better broken in....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

LOL, limited cargo space?

Ford Bronco Which do I pick? Screenshot_20240503-135730 (1)

What are you talking about?
Exactly! If it doesn't fit then you probably don't need it anyways!!!

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want a manual and any options (besides Sasquatch) you have to go up to the BL or find a HE!
Which was what I did. In hindsight though, mid wasn't worth it, but it is what it is. Oh well, love my girl regardless

Sponsored

Coralhead

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
True story. After my high school graduation, we all walked out of the gymnasium, and there on the street was a brand new car with huge bow on top. And a student was jumping up and down shouting "thank you daddy". Yeah, that family had to do it right there in front of everyone.

I got a camera for graduation, and a lesson about income disparities, lol.
I bet that car was not as well taken care of as the used one that someone paid for with their own money that was earned.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I was 18 I had an Army paycheck of around $650/month, so hell yeah I was all in on a new vehicle. Go for it!
Kinda sad though just a few years ago I was out the door on a 2dr BD at $38K.

OP
OP

Voyna

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I was 18 I had an Army paycheck of around $650/month, so hell yeah I was all in on a new vehicle. Go for it!
Kinda sad though just a few years ago I was out the door on a 2dr BD at $38K.
It killed me watching the price go up each year :(

And to those concerned about my financial life letā€™s just say my prowess in highschool gave me 4 years worth of college money for a car šŸ˜‰

It makes me feel better to know the Jeep fans have to pay their competitive price for it though, so maybe thatā€™s the only plus Iā€™ll give ford on bringing that price up šŸ˜‚

This BD is gonna be my life though lol. Iā€™m super excited for it, fun part is the dealership itā€™s at is a decent drive away so ill get to take it right of the lot and get a real feel for it.

Iā€™ll be sure to post pics when I get it!

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hello all, I am looking to finally join the Bronco family and I have 2 local dealerships I could buy my first Bronco from.

Firstly, my offer of 49,500 would be accepted for a 4 door big bend, with mid package, as pictured below. (Only upgrades it has are the mid package, modular bumper, tube step, and brush guard)

Secondly, my other offer to another dealership was on a 2 door black diamond for 51,000, as pictured below as well. The black diamond would have storage bags upgraded as well as, mid package, floor liners, and cargo area protector.

Both are automatics. The big bend has been on the lot, while the black diamond will be delivered on the 17th.

I feel like it would be a no brainer to get the black diamond just for the larger axle, aux switches, bash plates, and rear lockers. (I live in Florida and would like to take it off roading every once in a while if this plays a factor in which I should choose)

I am just 18 so I donā€™t necessarily have a family that I need to be carrying around in a four door.

Which should I go with?

IMG_1665.jpeg

IMG_5894.jpeg
After reading your post, and everyoneā€™s thread input, it is clear you should buy an Everglades.

OP
OP

Voyna

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After reading your post, and everyoneā€™s thread input, it is clear you should buy an Everglades.
As a Floridian I wish. Iā€™ll still let the BD roam around the Everglades of course. The Everglades is literally down the road from my house and the park ranger lets bikers and off roaders on the gravel utility trial that is right next to the glades.
Sponsored