Sponsored

How Long Do People Have to Pick Up Once It’s In?

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After considering all of the thoughtful comments my post received, I’ve decide to go with one that is not attached to anyone (or drama) and go with one that is clear to be purchased.☺
We did the same, but we were hit with a 5k markup, but flexed 2k additional into our trade in. So all in all 3k over MSRP.

My dealer is fairly reasonable compared to others though.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its like sharks in the water, as soon as it's posted to the dealer website it's like chumming the water.
dealers will tell you that their website is autopopulating from Ford, and they already have that vehicle sold, but will gladly put in an order for you. I'm so tired of waiting I've been contacting every dealer within a 10 hour drive...and even some in Florida!

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
dealers will tell you that their website is autopopulating from Ford, and they already have that vehicle sold, but will gladly put in an order for you. I'm so tired of waiting I've been contacting every dealer within a 10 hour drive...and even some in Florida!
Find a dealer with high allocation and order a Bronco. That’s what I did in December and I’m already scheduled for production on 4/1. I feel bad for people who have been waiting years, but I learned the game and played it, which appears to be working out.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After much consideration of the many thought provoking comments made on my post, I am purchasing the two door which has no one attached to it. All the things that you’ve mentioned have been swirling around in my own head, and I don’t want to be apart of something that’s already in peril. Thank you for your honesty - good things can come when we ask one another to look inward for a moment.😌

417D624C-828D-4241-83B9-0FA1F546E523.jpeg
The 2 door looks better anyways

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am going for the two door that has no one attached to it already… After reading all the many informative replies in this thread, I think it would feel better this way overall. I’m going to buy and pick it up today. Thank you, and everyone else, who weighed in.🥰

9647EE1E-00B1-4FFE-992C-60F42E337BC6.jpeg
I totally love that one. You made an awesome choice, hope you are out there enjoying it already.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I totally love that one. You made an awesome choice, hope you are out there enjoying it already.
Thank you so much! I’m still at the dealership, bug feel so good about my decision!🥰

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Houston dealer did you place an order with? Just curious.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering they may have waited a hell of a long time they shold be able to take their own sweet time. I know this isn’t reality but it SHOULD be. Quit trying to poach someone else’s Bronco. Deplorable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Considering they may have waited a hell of a long time they shold be able to take their own sweet time. I know this isn’t reality but it SHOULD be. Quit trying to poach someone else’s Bronco. Deplorable.
You, and others, are 100% right - after thinking about what was brought up here, and I do not know the full story, I did not go with that one as I felt it unfair. I opted to go with one that was free and clear of any ties, and although it is not exactly what I wanted, I feel grateful and happy that I did not aid in another person’s joy, potentially. I myself had a reservation as soon as they opened the site, but it somehow “disappeared” when I went to order it, so I know the pain and frustration all too well. I’m really glad that I brought this to the forum, and thank you, and everyone else, who has given me input. Here’s a picture of my drama-free new baby. Thanks so much again.🥰

179625BD-974A-467A-924B-8EFF9CA3754A.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
*correction - did not aid in someone else’s loss of joy.😌

deon918

Outer Banks
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same day for me. Dealer had it prepped while we did paperwork so about 2-3 hours.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You weren't in the wrong. Nothing wrong with tracking one that might come free. It's not like you offered them $10k over to screw the order holder. You let them know you might be interested if something fell through. There are TONS on this forum that have done the same I'm sure. Either way, your WildTrak looks great. Enjoy.

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You weren't in the wrong. Nothing wrong with tracking one that might come free. It's not like you offered them $10k over to screw the order holder. You let them know you might be interested if something fell through. There are TONS on this forum that have done the same I'm sure. Either way, your WildTrak looks great. Enjoy.
Awww, I do appreciate that, but who knows - maybe they were asking her for more than they agreed upon and priced her out? Either way, I feel there is good karma with the truck I bought today💓. And I’m so glad you love her, too!🥰
Sponsored