Sponsored

How long will people stare and how long will the smile last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree in the sense that they won't be readily available on dealer lots for a while, but at the same time, regular folks are going to think its just a weird looking jeep. I didn't think this would be the case, but my 20 year old co worker saw my bronco wallpaper and literally said what jeep is that -_-
Oh crap, I didn't think of that. But that ones 20, what does he know. :)
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Umm, don't know where this came from in your thought processes. I don't buy vehicles to impress others. I couldn't care less what others think of my vehicles. I buy them because I want them, and I worked damn hard to pay for them. If someone likes it, so be it.
You probably can't figure out where it came from, because I wasn't responding to you.
tenor.gif

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not talking about a person, but a vehicle, so no it's not a "you're not a hardcore" anything. I think a Denali on 22s is laughable. Do you ever laugh? It's probably because you find something laughable. That wont be the same for everyone, but for me it includes Denalis on 22s
To each their own.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in a Ford town. as soon as the execs start getting theirs, they will be everywhere. The cool thing, tons of auto enthusiasts too, so it will get a lot of looks and conversations. I often comment and or check out cool cars I see, I think the owners appreciate the interest and like showing their cool ride off, it's part of the fun for me! I have cruised Woodward Ave. and raced on it a few times (where the "Dream Cruise" is held). if I have my Bronco by August, it will be the first time I ever actually participate in the cruise, all to share my awesome Bronco!!!!!

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don't get owning a vehicle to impress others. I purchase things for my personal enjoyment. I guess, if impressing others is what makes you happy...
Itā€™s not about impressing others. Itā€™s just simply not being able to fight the urge to smile when someone is staring.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will smile and smile and smile and living in a small town, many others will smile back. šŸ¤  It will last as long as I want it to.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, but I like salted almonds. To stay on topic, they make me smile and I'm going to eat them in my new bronco.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will smile and smile and smile and living in a small town, many others will smile back. šŸ¤  It will last as long as I want it to.
At that point...nothing left to do but Smile, Smile, Smile

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the 5 years I owned my 2013 Tangerine Scream Focus, I never lost that giddy feeling when looking at it, either from the outside or from the driverā€™s seat. Same thing with passersby - most either complimented it for the colour or for the peculiarity of the car itself - some in the ā€œsort of knowā€ could tell it was a Focus (I debadged it) but knew that something just wasnā€™t quite normal with it. I had fun talking about that little missile of a car...

Iā€™ll have a CO BL and expect the same reaction - it will stand out and will grab peopleā€™s eyes. I find it fun meeting people that, like me, are bedazzled by shiny things. I often tell people Iā€™d be a fish on the hook everytime someone threw something shiny and red/yellow at me; canā€™t resist!

Last edited:

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '79 Bronco still gets more daily compliments than any other car I own. People always want to tell me about the time they had a Bronco. I have had cops pull me over just to ask me a question about the rig. Notes left on the rig...et al.

The conversations and gawks will be there for a long time for 2021 Bronco owners (especially if you are using the Bronco for enabling an adventure as God intended). Not because it is a new, soon to be over saturated model......but because it is a Bronco.

You meet the nicest people in a Bronco! (don't sue me Big Red!)

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So you know when you get your Bronco and youā€™re driving around town, everyone will be gawking at your sweet ride and you wonā€™t be able to help but just sit there and smile. How long will that last? I mean I can already picture it now and I just donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever be able to stop smiling. šŸ˜‚ I figure itā€™ll be about a year before people stop staring.
just hope I am the first on my street to own one.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you know when you get your Bronco and youā€™re driving around town, everyone will be gawking at your sweet ride and you wonā€™t be able to help but just sit there and smile. How long will that last? I mean I can already picture it now and I just donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever be able to stop smiling. šŸ˜‚ I figure itā€™ll be about a year before people stop staring.
Not so much around town - I'll probably be gawking more on the trails. Will be fun to see the new Bronco in it's element.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.