Sponsored

It’s been a year… how long will this go on?

Sheds78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so did you get a jeep
Just thought I'd share a picture of an actual MY21 truck that I now own. Just to twist the knife a little bit more with Ford, it has dual roofs and I didn't have to wait until MY23 to get them. Also, anyone else getting tired of vague emails, lame posters, and stickers? Whoever thought those were a good idea to placate the masses should be fired.

Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? IMG_1863
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just thought I'd share a picture of an actual MY21 truck that I now own. Just to twist the knife a little bit more with Ford, it has dual roofs and I didn't have to wait until MY23 to get them. Also, anyone else getting tired of vague emails, lame posters, and stickers? Whoever thought those were a good idea to placate the masses should be fired.
You can just shut up now, I like the stickers!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nice , yes I am getting tired of Fords bull crap and saw more post last night about more shut down this month . I think it well get to a point were ford just say we are going to cancel all orders and just tell people if they want a Bronco then you have to get one of the dealers lot.

Sheds78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can just shut up now, I like the stickers!
I only called the poster lame. Sticker was amazing, but driving my truck around with the top down is even better!

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But why does the rear axle look like it’s trying to get in the cab?

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure it’s actually getting worse. Heck they’re sitting on produced cars, not scheduling most others and adding new constraints on every day items now.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By September!
😁

Sketchysilver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Beyond pissed! Made a reservation on the first day they were available last July. Handed over my 1k bucks in January. Ordered base model with just a couple add ons. Have my window sticker with a 7/12 blend date. Been refreshing the tracker about 10 times a day. Go to do my daily routine today. And cant find my tracker, and the “bar” has moved back to “ordered”. WTF!
Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? D99798B1-4FC2-40CA-98B9-D6EDACDE463E

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? D99798B1-4FC2-40CA-98B9-D6EDACDE463E
Fyi, some 6g members are planning to live forever, so Bronco 2023 arrival or whatever isn't a big deal. ;)

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beyond pissed! Made a reservation on the first day they were available last July. Handed over my 1k bucks in January. Ordered base model with just a couple add ons. Have my window sticker with a 7/12 blend date. Been refreshing the tracker about 10 times a day. Go to do my daily routine today. And cant find my tracker, and the “bar” has moved back to “ordered”. WTF!
Yup, Fords going backwards. Starting to think their emails and updates are coming from Baghdad Bob…remember him, “there are no Americans here”

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well man I ordered on 8/2/21 and I got a big bend sasquatch hard top 2.7 w mid and I’m thinking I’m not gunna see it for 2-3 years lol this has me leaning towards three lol

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This pic is probably going to be as appreciated as an STD, but here it is anyway for some positive vibes.
Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? 313D0697-D657-46F5-A16B-2487C12FB74B

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The entire thing is beyond ridiculous. Never would I have ever believed it would be this difficult to hand over north of $50K to a car maker. The reality is, if the brain trust at Ford would improve communication with reservation holders things would be a tad better. If Ford would “ adapt”, to the situation, by relaxing the model option set ups, then more order holders could get their vehicles. Allow other models to be built with options currently not available. Total chaos is the rule as it pertains to the Bronco release. There is no excuse for this.
I would settle for a build date even if Ford said “ you are scheduled for 2nd Feb. 2022.” I am a 2nd August 2020 reservation.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's a year today and I am still no closer to getting a BRONCO. I'm old and running out of time and Patience on this, a year with no real response from FORD. Someone in upper management should loose there jobs over a role out that has been the biggest debacle
since the EDSEL at Ford.
Yes share your pain at age 74! Funny memory: I was on a line at Disney World some 40-50 years ago when the first Star Wars movie was released and I remember over hearing an “ elderly” woman who I guess was in mid 60’s saying that she wanted to stay alive until the second movie was released. Now I feel the same way with this Bronco release. I hope to drive it for awhile and not use it as a head stone!!

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When Ford announced the reservation system and they went for $100 and there were over 100K of them, my gut said to avoid that dumpster fire. Sadly, if they just build them and let the dealers do the selling, the dealers will kill it with ADM's. The desire for the Bronco may be cooled by the many EV's and a new Toyo 4runner on the way.
Sponsored