Sponsored

How Long Do People Have to Pick Up Once It’s In?

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awww, I do appreciate that, but who knows - maybe they were asking her for more than they agreed upon and priced her out? Either way, I feel there is good karma with the truck I bought today💓. And I’m so glad you love her, too!🥰
Happy to see you go
Awww, I do appreciate that, but who knows - maybe they were asking her for more than they agreed upon and priced her out? Either way, I feel there is good karma with the truck I bought today💓. And I’m so glad you love her, too!🥰
Good for you ! I think you made the right choice. Your new bronco looks awesome!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Happy to see you go

Good for you ! I think you made the right choice. Your new bronco looks awesome!
Thank you - that means a lot to me!🥰

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Props to the OP for opting out of what seemed a shady situation, where the original customer was possibly getting raked on price by the dealership, with threat of selling to someone else paying ADM.

But man, what a bummer Bronco has overall become such a big spender scene. Initially this was always going to be the case, but it bites this phase is going to drag out so long.

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Props to the OP for opting out of what seemed a shady situation, where the original customer was possibly getting raked on price by the dealership, with threat of selling to someone else paying ADM.

But man, what a bummer Bronco has overall become such a big spender scene. Initially this was always going to be the case, but it bites this phase is going to drag out so long.
I humbly thank you, and agree that it’s pretty stinky all around.😔
Sponsored