Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It killed me watching the price go up each year :(

And to those concerned about my financial life let’s just say my prowess in highschool gave me 4 years worth of college money for a car 😉

It makes me feel better to know the Jeep fans have to pay their competitive price for it though, so maybe that’s the only plus I’ll give ford on bringing that price up 😂

This BD is gonna be my life though lol. I’m super excited for it, fun part is the dealership it’s at is a decent drive away so ill get to take it right of the lot and get a real feel for it.

I’ll be sure to post pics when I get it!
Best of luck, Choom!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was all over the board when the Bronco was announced, Base, Big Bend, Badlands. Decided on the a 2-dr Black Diamond. Never looked back.

You, starting college, new Bronco, college buddies will be wanting you to drive all the time. 2-dr limits the crowd, wash-out interior for those that can't hold their own. Know what I mean.

Enjoy whichever one you pick!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It killed me watching the price go up each year :(

And to those concerned about my financial life let’s just say my prowess in highschool gave me 4 years worth of college money for a car 😉

It makes me feel better to know the Jeep fans have to pay their competitive price for it though, so maybe that’s the only plus I’ll give ford on bringing that price up 😂

This BD is gonna be my life though lol. I’m super excited for it, fun part is the dealership it’s at is a decent drive away so ill get to take it right of the lot and get a real feel for it.

I’ll be sure to post pics when I get it!
Perhaps like no time in history, people your age have opportunity to make a lot of money. My son's friend played around with crypo in high school, made thousands and even landed a job after college with a crypto firm. He's actually part of the reason I got in on Bitcoin when it was as 17k (I think it's around 60k now).

Man, back in grade/high school with paper route and working as a grocery store stock boy, if I had all these opportunities to make my money grow and also get an early jump in IT ... maybe I would have been buying a new car out of high school! :)

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t think I ever said I didn’t know why I wanted a Bronco. If I truly did not care and just wanted it just because I would not have made the original post.

To some of the people that think myself and other young people are only buying broncos for a trend, I’d like you all to know that broncos are not a trendy car amongst us whatsoever. Most kids want Tesla’s or some foreign cars.

Myself personally I just love the Bronco because it’s a more youthful SUV that will allow me to off-road since that’s something I’ve always wanted to do.

Thanks to all who have given me advice, it is greatly appreciated. To those rudely questioning my decision I’m not sure what I’ve ever done to y’all.

I will be taking delivery of the black diamond and I am very excited!

I’ve dreamed of having a bronco since it was announced to be returning as growing up my aunt and uncle had a jeep wrangler and I fell in love with off roaders.

I’m excited to join the Bronco family even though some of y’all clearly don’t support it lol.
don't worry, you're unfortunately going to see people on this forum who like to act like other people are not worthy or don't want them "for the right reasons." This is just people on their high horse who want you to think that they are a real-man offroader while you are just a poser and are making a bad choice. The truth is there is no right or wrong - you like what you like.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both are overpriced but Black Diamond would be the better pick. My local dealer has the same BD priced at 42k and a similar BB at 43k.

OP
OP

Voyna

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both are overpriced but Black Diamond would be the better pick. My local dealer has the same BD priced at 42k and a similar BB at 43k.
South Florida demand sadly. Local dealers charging 57k+ for just a big bend with a mod bumper and mid package lol. I’m actually traveling an hour 30 up the coast to get the BD since it was so much cheaper up there.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you double your money in a few years? Where are you getting 30% returns?

I’m not being snarky, I’m totally serious and want to do what I’m doing wrong.
30% could be had a few years ago. Last few years it's been barely keeping up with inflation even though the Dow has hit its all time high. With the hit my 401k took the last few years I could/should have pulled enough out to buy a Vette with the cash and been none the worse, lol.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
South Florida demand sadly. Local dealers charging 57k+ for just a big bend with a mod bumper and mid package lol. I’m actually traveling an hour 30 up the coast to get the BD since it was so much cheaper up there.
Mitchell Watts at TC Ford in Alabama would certainly cut you a good deal on a Bronco, I bet.

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, did you get it?

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP

Voyna

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First mods?
Not entirely sure yet. Dream is to get a lift and get bigger tires (probably 35s) but not until I know for sure that’s what I want to do.

Still wanna see how she looks in person so. But I have considered maybe getting oracle headlights and maybe LED taillights too. (I heard if you ship in the ones you take out it’s much cheaper).

Other than that I wanna see how she does for a few months before I even touch her engine.

Other than that would there be anything you or anyone else recommend is a must do?
Sponsored