Sponsored

Which MSRP am I going to Pay for My Ordered WT? Has anyone already dealt with this?

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a WT that is now in production that was ordered on 3/27/23. At the time of order, the starting base price of the WT was $56,370. Also at that time, there was a $250 credit for the lack of subwoofer, as well as an additional charge of $2195 for leather, for a total price of $63,410.

I got my window sticker yesterday, and now the starting price is $59,315, and there is no credit for sub, nor is there a charge for the leather. As we all know, the leather is now the only standard option for the WT.

Now the MSRP that is shown, is $64,510. The difference is $1100.

My question is, what MSRP should I expect to pay, and has anyone else already dealt with this at their dealer?

Logically, I am thinking that I should pay the total MSRP at the time of order, and not what it shows now.

I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect the dealer to reduce the price by the difference, which is $1100.

I expect them to only charge me the MSRP at time of order.

I have not yet reached out to them, as I want to be sure about what I am asking them for.

Thanks for any insight that can be shared!
Sponsored

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my WT April 2022 for $58k. Reordered Oct 2022 for 2023 model year, $61k MSRP. Got built June 2023, MSRP went up to $65k on window sticker. Took delivery at $61k price.

WT MSRP went up recently (again) and my build is now $68k.

I got a great deal at $61k.

OP
OP

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ordered my WT April 2022 for $58k. Reordered Oct 2022 for 2023 model year, $61k MSRP. Got built June 2023, MSRP went up to $65k on window sticker. Took delivery at $61k price.

That is a great deal! So If I am understanding correctly, I should get the truck for the price it was when I ordered. My concern is that the dealer may try to pull some BS.

Sponsored

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a great deal! So If I am understanding correctly, I should get the truck for the price it was when I ordered. My concern is that the dealer may try to pull some BS.
A good dealer will invoke price protection for the price you were quoted within the same model year. They could instantly apply it as rebates to your purchase at time of sale or have Ford send you or your loan company a check for the difference.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

That is a great deal! With z plan my wildtrak is about 60k (high, hard top, etc)

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a WT that is now in production that was ordered on 3/27/23. At the time of order, the starting base price of the WT was $56,370. Also at that time, there was a $250 credit for the lack of subwoofer, as well as an additional charge of $2195 for leather, for a total price of $63,410.

I got my window sticker yesterday, and now the starting price is $59,315, and there is no credit for sub, nor is there a charge for the leather. As we all know, the leather is now the only standard option for the WT.

Now the MSRP that is shown, is $64,510. The difference is $1100.

My question is, what MSRP should I expect to pay, and has anyone else already dealt with this at their dealer?

Logically, I am thinking that I should pay the total MSRP at the time of order, and not what it shows now.

I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect the dealer to reduce the price by the difference, which is $1100.

I expect them to only charge me the MSRP at time of order.

I have not yet reached out to them, as I want to be sure about what I am asking them for.

Thanks for any insight that can be shared!
Easy answer...what your order sheet says is what your dealer SHOULD charge you. If the price is higher now, the dealer will be reimbursed by Ford 45-60 days later on their Dealer Payment Statement. Requirement is that the person who ordered it has to buy it.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 3/27 order, and I have a 2023 model transition private offer ($2595) in my acct. Call Ford Customer Support and ask for the status of your Bronco and if there's a private offer. They gave me the cert number. That is supposed to be there for the price increases.800-334-4375

OP
OP

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a 3/27 order, and I have a 2023 model transition private offer ($2595) in my acct. Call Ford Customer Support and ask for the status of your Bronco and if there's a private offer. They gave me the cert number. That is supposed to be there for the price increases.800-334-4375
Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I called Ford and sure enough they gave me a cert. number for $2925.00. Thanks for the help!

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great!