Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3 dr here but im screwed.
Screenshot_20210115-175117_Gallery.jpg
Get those put on Etsy and put a link here when you’re done and you’ll make enough to pay for your Lux upgrade.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having a hard time figuring out how it is harder to build more 2 doors than 4 doors supply wise. It is not as if the have 100k 4 doors and 50k 2 doors already on the shelf waiting for paint. Projected rear seat shortage? Drive shafts?
I have been thinking about this too. I'm guessing it is the MIC top.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is telling us these are the things that will delay your build. Just wanted to see what the B6G forum wants.
All except 2 door. My truck needs to keep going for another year.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been thinking about this too. I'm guessing it is the MIC top.
Makes one wonder why 2 door no soft top that would enable a MIC up charge.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The deadliest in my build is the white top. (y)

Ford Bronco Which of the Deadly Six is in your build? options

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much all of it. Gonna end up with a freakin 2022 First Edition ? Massive fail by Ford.
I believe FE is a separate deal and will not be impacted.

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The deadliest in my build is the white top. (y)

Ford Bronco Which of the Deadly Six is in your build? options
I’m getting Oxford White and am hoping to get it this year. But if I don’t make it, the white top would make it all worth it. I may even switch to Cactus Grey.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe FE is a separate deal and will not be impacted.
While I'd like to believe you, I think the FE will be impacted all the same, just as it is for those FE buyers who want the Mod top. We have to wait for the black interior, we have to wait for the mod top, and I don't see Ford holding parts separate for the FE if they could put them on another unit.

Say they have a few mod tops ready, but the black interior isn't yet. I don't think they are gonna hold that mod top for an FE until the interior is ready. They'll put those tops on a badlands that a customer ordered. Then when the black FE interior is ready, who's to say they've got enough mod tops laying around.

I could be way off here in which case I will be pleasantly surprised. But I just don't think the FEs are going to be treated that special.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Four of the above impact my build. Sa la vie.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While I'd like to believe you, I think the FE will be impacted all the same, just as it is for those FE buyers who want the Mod top. We have to wait for the black interior, we have to wait for the mod top, and I don't see Ford holding parts separate for the FE if they could put them on another unit.

Say they have a few mod tops ready, but the black interior isn't yet. I don't think they are gonna hold that mod top for an FE until the interior is ready. They'll put those tops on a badlands that a customer ordered. Then when the black FE interior is ready, who's to say they've got enough mod tops laying around.

I could be way off here in which case I will be pleasantly surprised. But I just don't think the FEs are going to be treated that special.
Agree about the special treatment except they will slot in and take the first commodities available once the Late Availability issues are addressed and that all FEs will be created as 2021 model.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Talked to my dealer today... he said FE orders wont be impacted, however, he did say that he thinks that first deliveries, across all models, will be delayed in general.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agree about the special treatment except they will slot in and take the first commodities available once the Late Availability issues are addressed and that all FEs will be created as 2021 model.

Hopefully.

Another concern I have is that some of us may lose out due to limited allocations at dealers despite having an early res.

If a small dealer only has a few allocations but a dozen or two reservations. I could see someone who ordered an FE with late availability options getting screwed because everyone else who ordered from that dealer skipped any late availability stuff. Those Broncos will get built first despite being a later #.

Could be overthinking this but there's nothing ford could do that would surprise me at this point.
Sponsored