Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So why can't BD get the LED's? LOL...........just had to.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've love how many people trust the FORD CGI pictures in the B&P.
Christ, even the actual pictures required them to add disclaimers because "custom". Lol

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've love how many people trust the FORD CGI pictures in the B&P.
Christ, even the actual pictures required them to add disclaimers because "custom". Lol
They haven't even updated that Cactus color which isn't even CLOSE!!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All I know is that I will never see the taillights of my Bronco function...so...I don't care.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree...I don't know why so many people are fixated on something they won't even see. SMH
I've spent a lot of money upgrading the rear lights on my motorcycle, not because I'm going to see them, but because I want other people to see them.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure you guys are over-thinking this and it's the mid package that adds the signature/led (whatever they're called) tail lights due to Co-Pilot 360, not anything to do with the headlights. Just my 2 cents.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure you guys are over-thinking this and it's the mid package that adds the signature/led (whatever they're called) tail lights due to Co-Pilot 360, not anything to do with the headlights. Just my 2 cents.
Why would co-pilot 360 have anything to do with the lights on the Bronco?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About 3 of you think that....the rest of us aren't so sure. I'm just happy to find that link for Headlight Revolution so I don't care. It might cost, but I'll get what I want in the back.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would co-pilot 360 have anything to do with the lights on the Bronco?
Because BLIS is incorporated into the tail lights of Ford vehicles that have it. I'm betting (guessing) that when you upgrade to Mid package, which gives you BLIS, you also get the better tail lights.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you add the signature lights to big bend and then look at your bronco build on the b&p, the taillights are NOT included.
And if I add Sasquatch to my Base build, the extra hero buttons don't show up. So I guess I don't get the front/rear lockers with the Sasquatch package on the Base.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because BLIS is incorporated into the tail lights of Ford vehicles that have it. I'm betting (guessing) that when you upgrade to Mid package, which gives you BLIS, you also get the better tail lights.
I have to apologize. I baited you into that answer.

There is zero evidence that BLISS is included in the taillights of the Bronco, and there is actually factory shots that show what looks to be the BLISS sensors under the plastic trim pieces on the rear of the vehicle.

People keep making these assumptions about the sensors and then it confuses people, and then they start making purchase decisions with an incorrect or unproven theory.

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? BLISS Sensor

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

There is zero evidence that BLISS is included in the taillights of the Bronco, and there is actually factory shots that show what looks to be the BLISS sensors under the plastic trim pieces on the rear of the vehicle.

People keep making these assumptions about the sensors and then it confuses people.

BLISS Sensor.jpg
Not trying to confuse anyone, especially since I am not 100% sure myself. I understand what you mean but I'm not sure that photo proves what you're saying because those are in fact, the higher end tail lights. My understanding of BLIS is that it's a module that is connected to the lights (and in certain vehicles, in the light housing itself). In past Ford vehicles, (correct me if I'm wrong) there were different tail light parts for the same vehicle, with and without BLIS. Also, aftermarket manufacturers make tail lights that specifically state they are compatible with BLIS. Why would they even state that if the BLIS module isn't incorporated into the lights, or if they're unrelated? For example: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/aftermarket-tail-lights-blis-429995/index2/

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People keep making these assumptions about the sensors and then it confuses people, and then they start making purchase decisions with an incorrect or unproven theory.

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? BLISS Sensor
I saw this coming! lol
Sponsored