JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty much set on the base also, and the more I look at the steelies the more I like 'em. I'm hoping though that shortly after Broncos start hitting the road someone will throw up a set of the Black Diamond wheels on the member marketplace. 'Cause I like them better. :)

Maybe you will see a set of BB wheels on there also.(y)

If there was the option to switch to the Black Diamond steelies, those do look good.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have to say BD wheels would do me. Base are ok but since I want a 2.7 with auto and locker I will be doing the Squatch rims. Ford saved me from Base rims by not optioning a rear locker...

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The optional wheels on the badlands are my favorite. The ford website says that both the black diamond and the badlands have optional 17” black high gloss aluminum wheels. Do we know if these are the same wheel?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe you can choose the outer ring color, black or silver, but don’t quote me on that.
I think the ring color is trim dependent, but it was mentioned somewhere that there are also color options after the fact? I've read so many things, its hard to keep what's real/fake straight.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really liking the squatch wheels so thats a big relief to me

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First I want to say that I am not doing any after market tires/wheels. At least not until I need new tires. I will be spending enough money as it is so I am happy with the “out of the box” configurations Ford has put together for this vehicle ?

Of the wheels offered, that I have seen, I think I like the black steel wheels shown on the BD the best. It’s not that I don't like the wheels on the BL, I would love them on any other vehicle, I just like them the least of what is shown - for the Bronco. But if I do BL and don’t sasquatch then I would be okay with the stock wheels.

Denney78

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan skyline, and a Chevy nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly like the black Diamond wheels the best, even though they’re still getting replaced with a set of method bead locks.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed that every wheel except the base and the BD have a little bronco emblem in the center of the hub. I like little bronco emblems.

Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the wheels on the BB, which is good since I think the BB is what I'll end up buying. I like that they match the grill and roof too.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The optional wheels on the badlands are my favorite. The ford website says that both the black diamond and the badlands have optional 17” black high gloss aluminum wheels. Do we know if these are the same wheel?
Not the same, these are what one of the other wheel posts stated are the optional BD wheels ...

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.24.12 AM.png

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean I would just plasti dip those mfs black?
I saw an older blue Chevy truck today that had the steelies painted white. Looked pretty dang good. But you're right, that silver will have to go. Ummm, I wonder what a set of chrome trim rings would look like on those 16' steelies? Oh Lord, I've got enough problems just picking a trim, and color. Like I need more.;):D