Sponsored

Poll: Stock Wheels - which wheel is your favorite?

Which stock wheel is your favorite?

• Total voters

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like badlands optional wheel. That’s the one I would choose if I got my run of the mill.

But cost wise it’s an extra $995 for only upgraded wheels....
If I pay just $1500 more I get Sasquatch with upgraded wheels + 35” tires + regearing + slight increase in suspension/height

I keep looking at them...but damn it just doesn’t make sense money wise

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Sasquatch wheels a lot, but I like the Badlands optional wheels slightly more. If we could get them with a Sasquatched Badlands, I probably would. It might just be my need to feel different, though... :ROFLMAO:

Also considering powder coating my beauty rings Carbonized Gray to match the grille and MIC top. I will probably run warm alloy rings for a while before I decide.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or do the standard Badlands and Outer banks wheels look like Jeep wheels? Or just a very common design I guess. Nothing wrong with them either way.
EDIT: I'm going with optional Badlands Headlock wheels.

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a BL Squatch, so those wheels will do for a few years. I do love that base Steelie too.

Better question is what wheels will I grab when it's time for new tires and I debate going up to 37s.

Not going to lie, those RTR options are winners.

ROLL TIDE ROLL Baby! Woohoooo!!!! 🤪 Sumbitch, yep I love me some Alabama!

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe it's just me, but as a machinist I despise "machined" wheels. 🤮

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or do the standard Badlands and Outer banks wheels look like Jeep wheels? Or just a very common design I guess. Nothing wrong with them either way.
It's not just you. Every time I see a jeep wearing those style wheels, I wonder why Ford did that.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anybody confirm just how easy/hard it is to remove the beauty rings? Will I be able to do it in my driveway if I wanted to paint them? Am I required to remove the tire?

Other than comfort, the one thing keeping me from going Sasquatch is the silver vs carbonized beauty ring on the Badlands optional. I prefer the optional carb grey but could easily paint the Sasquatch ones depending on how easy they are to remove.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a BL Squatch, so those wheels will do for a few years. I do love that base Steelie too.

Better question is what wheels will I grab when it's time for new tires and I debate going up to 37s.

Was it you that said RTR was “ROLL TIDE ROLL” on one of the KOH threads? I had forgotten about that until now, and as a Clemson fan, I can’t make myself look at their wheels again! :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though, I think the RTR wheels look awesome. I’ve been looking at Icon’s and Method’s as well for future upgrades.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anybody confirm just how easy/hard it is to remove the beauty rings? Will I be able to do it in my driveway if I wanted to paint them? Am I required to remove the tire?

Other than comfort, the one thing keeping me from going Sasquatch is the silver vs carbonized beauty ring on the Badlands optional. I prefer the optional carb grey but could easily paint the Sasquatch ones depending on how easy they are to remove.
You just need a wrench that fits the bolts that hold them on. Loosen the bolts and it pops right off. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ford included it in their little tool kit.

Last edited:

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see RTR wheels I think Roll Tide Roll, then I start singing Rammer Jammer in my head!

My moto for any haters is just remember “Everybody’s blood runs Crimson!”

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EDIT: I'm going with optional Badlands Headlock wheels.
They do look like one of the J##p wheels. I could live with that, but the size 18x7.5 doesn't do it for me. 17x8.5 or 17x8 is the sweet spot for me.(y)
Sponsored