First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went and stayed at MGM. I had a rental car. No need to stay at the resort Ford recommends. Maybe if they had a shuttle to take you, but they don't. I drove someone back to their hotel after the event, I don't remember if the Uber driver just wouldn't pick them up or if they didn't have a signal to order the Uber. I'd say stay at what ever hotel has a good deal and spend the savings on a rental car for the day.
I should add that my rental was only $40 for the day. I'm not sure how much an Uber would be both ways, not cheaper enough to make it worth the anxiety about getting back worth it.
Sponsored

Reactions: fv9

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i am going to the Nevada off road on May 13th. rented a car if you need a ride. I you happened to have the same weekend planned, send me a DM.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No. A guy named Derek in Chicago is my best friend. But thanks.
You really gonna try to make fun of me and you can’t search or spell. Look at your title. Jesus. Are you new to Internet forums.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You really gonna try to make fun of me and you can’t search or spell. Look at your title. Jesus. Are you new to Internet forums.
Rough day? Simmer down.

HotShotGamertv

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going To Nevada Off-rodeo May 14th. Who else is going that Day?

Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haven't booked yet but I will be hitting Nevada as well, Waiting on the Bird to arrive then I will book the date

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth going and would do it again!

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am planning on Nevada myself. Aside from having a "best friend" there (not the search function) it is also one of the cheapest places in the country to fly to and stay, as long as you are not addicted to gambling. Lol

The strip is fun, but it is designed to trap you there. Definitely need a rental if you want to explore any activities beyond gambling, buffets, and shows.

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went in September. No real reason to stay at the recommended resort, it is not bad, but nothing special either. I would recommend a rental to get to the site (like others), it is going to be 30-45 min to get there from the strip or the recommended resort. If you do stay at the Red Rock, the most direct route goes right by a high school, and when you will likely be driving by in the morning, all the students in cars and buses will be arriving. Be warned.

CORick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Audi S4 Cabrio, Buick Enclave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im looking at booking NV since my wife wants to go. Id prefer Moab, but gotta keep the wife happy and do Vegas so we can have a few pool days in addition to Offrodeo. For those who have been to the Vegas event, should we stay at the resort Ford recommends or is it easy to stay on the strip if we find a good deal? Not sure how far the Offrodeo is from the strip. Appreciate your recommendations! Thanks!
I attended the Las Vegas offroadeo yesterday...had a great time and learned a lot about the Bronco. Well worth it. I live in Denver, and would have preferred Moab but didn't have a lot of time to spare...was faster for me to fly into vegas than drive to Moab.
You can easily stay on the strip. Taxis...and likely Uber will take you there...I rented a car and stayed at a Westin Element in Summerlin...honestly once I figured out where the actual site was, I think the strip is just as easy a location as the sponsor hotel which is pretty pricey and away from most anything else you might want to do...actually the strip may even be closer. Guides were great, trails were fun, and Bronco took almost all the challenge out of the trails...really capable...and once you learn all of the auto features...really you just need to steer...Have fun!

Hill Man

Black Diamond
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Totally worth the trip, especially if you’re new to off roading. I stayed at the South Point, very convent to attend Rodeo.
Ford Bronco Who has been to Offrodeo Nevada? BD81DCAB-FCC8-402B-8669-36F5384C81FA

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im looking at booking NV since my wife wants to go. Id prefer Moab, but gotta keep the wife happy and do Vegas so we can have a few pool days in addition to Offrodeo. For those who have been to the Vegas event, should we stay at the resort Ford recommends or is it easy to stay on the strip if we find a good deal? Not sure how far the Offrodeo is from the strip. Appreciate your recommendations! Thanks!
We are going to Vegas Off Rodeo April 15th. We rented a house with a garage 20 mins aways from the Rodeo. We are driving our new Bronco from WA.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We went last week, great time. The road driving up is ROUGH. We stayed on the strip and got a turo wed night, drove out to the off roadeo and returned it thurs evening. Its a very easy drive from the strip.
Sponsored