Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were very excited to be designing and building parts for the new Bronco. We loved it so much we bought two!
20211101_093809-01.jpeg

Bay Area Metal Fabrication (BAMF) Started in 2011 with Toyotas building parts for Tacoma & 4Runners. For the last decade we have been a leader in high quality US made off road parts.

All of the products we manufacture are made in house right here in Benicia CA. Not a single step of the process is outsourced. From design to finishing it's all under one roof. Were about quality here not speed so we do tend to take longer to manufacture than the larger names but the quality stands out from the rest. Made in the USA with US made materials means a lot today in this industry and were proud of that.

20210929_100154.jpg

Our Bronco Hitch in the raw
20210917_083535.jpg

20210917_163909-01.jpeg

20210915_081513-01.jpeg

We are jumping in the Bronco full steam! we will have lots of new products in 2022 from bumper to bumper and every spot in-between.

Here are a few items Currently in the design phase to look out for.

1. Rear plate bumper with Dual swing arms and tire carrier
2. Frame mounted bolt on Rock sliders 4d & 2d
3. Full Under belly skid plates, shock skids, LCA skids, Rear diff skid
4. Soft-top Roof rack (with the factory soft top still foldable)

5. Rear gate reinforcement for larger tires/tire delete (modular system)
BAF04545.jpg

20211006_173655 (1).jpg

What we offer for the bronco can be found on our website HERE
Welcome .... can you please add gas tank skid and rear control arm skids as well?
Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, you need to cut the plastic to make it fit. I opted to wait till I get an aftermarket bumper.
I left that review BTW.
Thanks for the detail. They should add that to the description. With all the different trims and options, I have no idea if what’s going to be simple plug and play and requiting modification.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the bumper install on a base sasquatch with a plastic bumper without any modifications needed? I’m interested in a hidden winch bumper and considering some options. I saw some required sawing off parts of the frame.

Last edited:

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Were very excited to be designing and building parts for the new Bronco. We loved it so much we bought two!
20211101_093809-01.jpeg

Bay Area Metal Fabrication (BAMF) Started in 2011 with Toyotas building parts for Tacoma & 4Runners. For the last decade we have been a leader in high quality US made off road parts.

All of the products we manufacture are made in house right here in Benicia CA. Not a single step of the process is outsourced. From design to finishing it's all under one roof. Were about quality here not speed so we do tend to take longer to manufacture than the larger names but the quality stands out from the rest. Made in the USA with US made materials means a lot today in this industry and were proud of that.

20210929_100154.jpg

20210917_083535.jpg

20210917_163909-01.jpeg

20210915_081513-01.jpeg

We are jumping in the Bronco full steam! we will have lots of new products in 2022 from bumper to bumper and every spot in-between.

BAF04545.jpg

20211006_173655 (1).jpg

Welcome, BAMF! I am in northern California as well. Love the hitch mount. I will be looking for a real cattle guard for my 2022 Black Diamond (with the now standard metal capable steel bumper). My Black Diamond should be here in the next 30 days. Thank you for making Bronco accessories!

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the bumper install on a base sasquatch with a plastic bumper without any modifications needed? I’m interested in a hidden winch bumper and considering some options. I saw some required sawing off parts of the frame.

Our bumper mounts without any permanent modifications. It even mounts with the plastic front "skid"

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you need to cut the plastic to make it fit. I opted to wait till I get an aftermarket bumper.
I left that review BTW.
Do you have any pictures if the plastic that needs trimming? Would it need to be trimmed for the factory hitch as well?

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interested in the soft top rack so I can carry my bikes and Kayak. Have the accessories, just need the rack and cross bars.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a soft top and this is a first for me. Would something have to be bolted on to the Bronco to attach a soft top rack? I can't even imagine how that would work being a soft top newbie.
Similar to Gobi, an exoskeleton, bolted to body and/or frame. Creatively forward facing brackets could use the existing windshield header bracket points. Or slide into the front "crash bars" in the wheel well which to me serve no other discernible purpose.

JohnT

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Skids and sliders!!! Looking forward to your success!!!

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any views from forward camera with the bull bar?

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our bumper mounts without any permanent modifications. It even mounts with the plastic front "skid"
Thanks for the quick response. Do you guys have rock rail/sidesteps planned at all? And is there a 6g forum discount code by any chance? Also, are the Warn Evo winches the only ones that fit in there? Sorry, no more questions after those 3. Lol

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck! The website looks great. Definitely looking forward to seeing the soft top roof rack.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20211101_093809-01.jpeg

20210929_100154.jpg

20210917_083535.jpg

20210917_163909-01.jpeg

20210915_081513-01.jpeg

BAF04545.jpg

20211006_173655 (1).jpg

When will the hitches be online?

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
20211101_093809-01.jpeg

20210929_100154.jpg

20210917_083535.jpg

20210917_163909-01.jpeg

20210915_081513-01.jpeg

BAF04545.jpg

20211006_173655 (1).jpg

Welcome! Your bumpers are great looking and looking forward to seeing the rear tire carrier you come up with. How far out do the bumpers come from the grill?

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just got the KC light brackets for the 50" set. just need the lights now... can't wait to put them on.
Sponsored