First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been able to track my BL via Rail to Omaha- I’m guessing from there it gets loaded on a truck and shipped to granger.

has anyone had any luck tracking via convoy- truck?
I’ve tried www.Palsaap.com but it says pending, which it has been for weeks..

thoughts?
My dealer is pretty unhelpful. In the past they have told me there is only one person at the dealership who can answer questions regarding Broncos, but he is always busy and has never returned a message. I finally talked to his assistant and she basically told me that it’s in transit and they will let me know when it arrives, and offered nothing else. I wish I could track it’s progress by rail, but when I asked if they could share the rail car number, they claimed to not have access to that information. I will withhold judgment until we get through the final purchase process.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, my 2 door MIC is arriving tomorrow with v2.0 MIC! Yeah, that was the dream I had last night...
😭

I'll be fine with it coming WITHOUT a top! V2.0 better be worth this wait😔

I too have these dreams, so you're not alone

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
😭

I'll be fine with it coming WITHOUT a top! V2.0 better be worth this wait😔

I too have these dreams, so you're not alone
Seriously, it almost seems like this "dream" isn't coming true, but thankfully it eventually will.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is still showing “In Production” on the tracker, but Ford sent me the dreaded August 13 email saying it was built, but waiting for a new top on Dirt Mountain
Me too

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep I'm in basically the same boat - waiting for truck transport from rail yard to dealer. My palsapp.com report has also said 'pending' for 20+ days now and according to my dealer it's been in a railyard in Wentzville, MO for a week. But to make things even worse my B6G and Ford trackers updated to "Delivered" this past Saturday... but it wasn't actually delivered. The B6G tracker updated Saturday to say it was delivered 8/18 and the Ford tracker just says it was delivered but no date. Wow. I'm frustrated to say the least but actually am to the point where I just expected it. I drove by the dealer Saturday evening after the trackers updated and it was 50/50 in my mind that it was actually going to be there. It seems possible it went to the wrong dealer but so far my dealer has not been able to give me any additional info today. Seriously unbelievable. Our Blend Dates were a month ago today... sigh...
I had a friend who ordered a Dodge Ram and it sat in a railyard awaiting transport for 3 weeks, when it arrived it was so badly covered in rail dust the hood and bumpers needed repainted…

Ford needs to find a better system than the archaic rail transport

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, my 2 door MIC is arriving tomorrow with v2.0 MIC! Yeah, that was the dream I had last night...
GTFO, no way! That would be amazing news. Then I woke up too!

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was AWOL for a couple weeks.

I watched it get built on 19JUL and a little over a week later it was updated as being pre-delivery, but the tracker never updated and still shows "In Production". Reached out to the dealer who had no info.

After about 2 weeks, someone I know found it in a lot at the plant. Then, I got the email telling me they are holding it to replace the roof and will get an update in September... 😳😒🙄

Someday... 😕

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called the ford customer service line and confirmed this yesterday with both the initial customer service agent and his supervisor who sounded to be reading off a communication email they had. However keep in mind they (customer service) have given out incorrect information in the past but here’s what I was told:

MIC top replacement is as follows; vehicles in production first then replacing tops that have already been delivered to customers

Then when I asked about the order of replacement tops within the “in production” group I was told:

the plan is to replace them in order of build date, meaning the bronco that has been on dirt mountain longest will receive a 2.0 MIC top first and once all the built units are replaced they’ll start building MIC 2.0 units (pretty well all FE) on the assembly line

Finally confirming:

lastly once the MIC 2.0 is operating at full speed on the assembly line any additional tops from supplier will be routed to dealerships for the warranty replacement program

I was on the phone for about 30 minutes complaining (politely) about the lack of emails, swag, and general poor communication in Canada, so maybe they were just trying to tell me anything to get me off the phone?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So for the others with built softops that have gone MIA, have your dealers been any help in trying to see if there is a way to trace the VIN to see where things stand? My dealer did not offer much help - but it may be because there isn’t anything Ford can or is willing to do.

My guess (and this is a total guess) is that with so many built MIC tops being sent to dirt mountain that some soft top builds were sent there by mistake and there they sit. They are not being shipped because they are not in a yard with the other built and released Broncos. My fear is that the missing soft tops will not get addressed until “discovered” as Ford works their way through the MIC top replacements.
Sponsored