Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they actually have Broncos there you can sit in without doing the ride along?
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do they actually have Broncos there you can sit in without doing the ride along?
Yes, they have static displays in addition to the ride-along models, and it's hands-on. You can sit in them.

fishinfool145

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500 Ram, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wife wants to drive down to Townsend with me today. On the reserved rides, are they filling the seats on each ride, or will there be an empty seat for her to ride along. I'd rather not leave her sitting on the sideline while I'm out having fun with the Bronco.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On the reserved rides, are they filling the seats on each ride, or will there be an empty seat for her to ride along.
They are not filling the seats, so you can add a guest last-minute.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just left... they said all of the slots were full for the day... but if youā€™re friendly enough someone will probably let ya ride with em. I got a reservation for in the morning, since they have slots open for tomorrow and Saturday.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just left... they said all of the slots were full for the day... but if youā€™re friendly enough someone will probably let ya ride with em. I got a reservation for in the morning, since they have slots open for tomorrow and Saturday.
Are you saying you just left the event or are just leaving to get to the event?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left the event for a while... breakfast and all that jazz... will probably stop back by in a little while

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had my ride along this morning, absolutely amazing.

First impression is that the wait will be absolutely worth it!
I had an '06 Rubi LJ on 35's with a six inch lift and these things will far surpase that rig. And then coddle you in comfort on the way home from the trail!!!

Any reservations/doubts I had are totaly gone, its really exceeded expectations on build quality, features, and performance. :)

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If someone can, can you take a pic of the skid plates on a Wildtrak 4door please? If you canā€™t get a pic, just look and see whatā€™s included. Never really been sure what it comes with stock. Thanks

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didnā€™t realize the event is open until
10pm until now. Does that include the new Broncos? Might have to make the drive back up again either tomorrow or Saturday to take more pics and videos if yes. Too bad the ride alongs end at 5pm. Would be badass to go at night on one of them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didnā€™t realize the event is open until
10pm until now. Might have to make the drive back up again either tomorrow or Saturday to take more pics and videos. Too bad the ride alongs end at 5pm. Would be badass to go at night on one of them.
Weā€™ve mostly been sightseeing until today, and watching the buildup of the event... EBs were still rolling in as of yesterday evening. The whole field looked covered, even the vendor and swap meet areas at around 6:00 p.m.. So it could be worth it if youā€™re into that stuff as well.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weā€™ve mostly been sightseeing until today, and watching the buildup of the event... EBs were still rolling in as of yesterday evening. The whole field looked covered, even the vendor and swap meet areas at around 6:00 p.m.. So it could be worth it if youā€™re into that stuff as well.
Glad you got a ride along booked. Outside chance the wife will be coming with me tomorrow.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you got a ride along booked. Outside chance the wife will be coming with me tomorrow.
Thatā€™s good news (I hope šŸ™‚)... Iā€™m gonna go ahead and say it... so everyone knows. When it seemed that all the slots would be taken, @TNcoupe had privately offered me a ride with him on his scheduled day... for which I could not begin to express my appreciation. Now, does that make him a badass or what? It definitely does in my book!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s good news (I hope šŸ™‚)... Iā€™m gonna go ahead and say it... so everyone knows. When it seemed that all the slots would be taken, @TNcoupe had privately offered me a ride with him on his scheduled day... for which I could not begin to express my appreciation. Now, does that make him a badass or what? It definitely does in my book!
No problem man. Just tryin to help a few folks out that didnt get invites or rides setup.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I thought about going back tomorrow until I saw the weather forecast. šŸ˜
Sponsored