Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The top end Broncos (WT & Squatched BL) both have the look/performance I'm after. not sure I'll ever go $70k+
plus..... the wait
It’s hard enough to go $50k+ on a depreciating asset.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just because Ford trademarks a name, doesn't mean they are actually going to use it. They can just trademark a word, name, etc. just to keep the competition from being able to use that name on future products. I say don't wait for something that you aren't even sure is going to happen. Get the Bronco, and if and when the Warthog comes out, trade it in for one.
Pretty sure most of the leaked names (Sasquatch,goat, big bend etc) during the broncos development so far have been validated. Why would they trademark warthog now but name it asteroid ☄ later because it kills dinosaurs? Just saying dawg

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

None of us are guaranteed to see the day a warthog comes out, or even a bronco
For that matter, enjoy the present and it’s a nice option to have later on
The “rock stars” are working on it.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now it looks like the Raptor/Warthog is gonna be the beast of the bunch. Why not just wait and save my $$ until then???
I think it’s mainly the instant gratification. Part of me wants to wait til year 2 or 3 but I know I’ll be in agony if I don’t follow thru and let my reservation go and see others cruising around.
Im pretty sure a bunch of first editions and wildtrak trims will end up getting traded for the big enchilada aka chingon version.
I know I’m gonna want one but I’ll probably never be able to buy a house if I go that route lmfao

Bronco Boss

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now it looks like the Raptor/Warthog is gonna be the beast of the bunch. Why not just wait and save my $$ until then???
Because you could die between now and then. "Life is short so take on the world riding a Bronco." I am trademarking this marketing slogan. Now that I am at it how about "Bronco......bucking the competition." If you are listening Ford I am for hire.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't need a RaptorBronco. Ideally I'd like the 2.7L + manual but I'm OK with "settling" for the 10spd auto with the 2.7L which delivers all I need. When I want to go fast I go to the track and I don't do it in a truck.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live in DC, want and can use the Badlands in my area. I'm way too far from desert, for dessert running.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And when the build and price comes out prepare yourself for the avalanche of post complaining about the price.
I think that is inevitable no matter what the prices are.

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
some numbers to think about:

F150 with 3.5TT EB : 375HP / 470 lb-ft
Raptor with 3.5TT HO : 450HP / 510 lb-ft

Explorer ST with 3.0TT EB: 400HP / 415 lb-ft

The Warthog will most def get a HO version of the 3.0TT ... how much HP and torque do you think it will have?
Don’t forget the Lincoln 3.0TT hybrid making 494 HP and 630lb-ft. I doubt they’d drop it in the Bronco but if they did, and I could afford the mortgage payment it would cost, I’m all in.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would wait but like some have said here tomorrow isn’t promised. I’m gonna get what I can if I can and enjoy it to the fullest

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the gen3 raptor will have 2 engine options: v8 supercharged and the Lincoln hybrid. This will justify a high output build of the 3.0 so they can use it in the raptor and raptor bronco. I doubt the bronco will get the ev part as you can’t have the bronco raptor making the same power as the gen3 raptor.

Don’t forget the Lincoln 3.0TT hybrid making 494 HP and 630lb-ft. I doubt they’d drop it in the Bronco but if they did, and I could afford the mortgage payment it would cost, I’m all in.
Sponsored