Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
I have a 11/22/21 build date for my 2021 Badland, 4 door, 2.7, sasquatch. I went with the soft top so I could get it faster. I really wanted the carbonized grey MIC top so I started a 2022 build. The 2022 Sasquatch costs $1595 more. Why? What has changed if anything? Thanks.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't cost more, the prices have been restructured to account for the fact that the manual transmission can now option in the Sasquatch package.

In 2021, the price of the Sasquatch package was $2,495, and the cost of the automatic transmission was $1595. For a total cost of $4090. Now the cost of the Sasquatch package is $4090, and if you option in the Sasquatch package, the transmission upgrade becomes free.

---

So you may be asking yourself... why does the manual transmission users have to effectively pay for an automatic transmission? Good question, wish I knew, because it makes no sense.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's definitely more. My same basemansquatch build is 3k more for 22. Increase in price plus no discount for manual. We`ll have to see what price protection does to the final cost. I don't know how that's exactly going to work yet

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's definitely more. My same basemansquatch build is 3k more for 22. Increase in price plus no discount for manual. We`ll have to see what price protection does to the final cost. I don't know how that's exactly going to work yet
Price protection covers any MSRP increase.

Manual transmission with the Sasquatch package wasn’t even available in 2021, so there is no price to protect… it’s a new feature so the price is what it is. You’ll still get the price protection certificate (varies by trim, $800 on Badlands 4dr) for the base price increase, but there will be no extra discount for getting the Sasquatch package with the manual.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
They raised the price of everything else to make up for the price protection. Not upset, it is what it is, it costs what it costs. 21 was under 40k after tax, we moved past that with no looking back
Sponsored