Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup.

Ain't going lie though,....

I wish the BD evened out better.
Tricoat paint may be a total bitch to fix scratches in, but Cyber Orange still pulls the heart strings.
I want to love that CO paint, however I really need to see it in person before I move up to the BD and order it. For an off-road vehicle, I love CG. I plan on getting my Bronco dirty and CG should look great clean and dirty. I'm sure I will waffle hundreds of times up until I place my order...and that's ok. It's nice to have time to think about it.
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to love that CO paint, however I really need to see it in person before I move up to the BD and order it. For an off-road vehicle, I love CG. I plan on getting my Bronco dirty and CG should look great clean and dirty. I'm sure I will waffle hundreds of times up until I place my order...and that's ok. It's nice to have time to think about it.
I'm just going with OW on a Basesquatch and repaint or wrap if nothing good comes for 2022.

Grabber Lime or 1970 mustang Calypso Coral are the top 2 this week.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just going with OW on a Basesquatch and repaint or wrap if nothing good comes for 2022.

Grabber Lime or 1970 mustang Calypso Coral are the top 2 this week.
I may do a wrap as well...already talked to my local shop and they would love to wrap a 2021 Bronco. They have an incredible OD Green that would look incredible.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thought exactly but broncoJay is right if they offered the mid package I would add it
I would too, seams odd you can’t even option up the rest of the safety systems.

t020673

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok I have built and priced hundred of bronco's so far. Someone tell me what I'm missing.
For price and performance. Base with Sasquatch, V6 twin turbo, 10 speed auto for $37,680
I'm really surprised that Ford offered the Sasquatch on the base but I'm glad they did.
Help me am I missing something?
I was in the same boat as you; I wanted the 4-door base, V-6 twin turbo, and I really wanted the Sasquatch package. Because mine will be my DD, and the most "off-road" mine will see is an unmaintained Forest Service road, I couldn't justify the Sasquatch option for $5700. If you need the Sasquatch package because you'll be doing some off-roading...perfect. But if you just like the "look" of the Sasquatch package, you may be able mimic that "look" with aftermarket wheels and tires for a lot cheaper. That's my plan. I am disappointed they don't have the tow package as an option, but that's another thread...

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't see spending 10 to 20 thousand more for a color I don't really like, seats I don't really like, a top that is equally ugly, a remote I won't get anyway and wheels and tires I will be replacing.
Base Bronco Sasquatch 7 speed manual in white works for me!
I am adding the steel bumper, headliner and floor liners.
It will look just as good and perform just as good as the overpriced ones.
I just won't have heated seats is all.
If you add the rock rails it's MY Bronco!!!
I'm willing to wait and am really happy they will offer a base mansquatch. The only thing still in question is if a steel real bumper comes with the steel mod front.

CycloneGT500

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you add the rock rails it's MY Bronco!!!
I'm willing to wait and am really happy they will offer a base mansquatch. The only thing still in question is if a steel real bumper comes with the steel mod front.
I am going to add rock rails and a rear bumper when I see more choices after I get it. Who knows, maybe a different grill.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good News! If you buy a 2 dr. base squatch 2.7L V6, add HD bumper, brush guard, floor liners, aux. switches, from Stephens in WV, register it in SC (max. $500 tax), looking at an out-the-door price of $38,291.
That's my build in VB but that's only $ 369 under MSRP ( I didn't account for tags and kept the 10sp auto at $0 for a build price MSRP $ 39,160 ). What am I missing?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's my build in VB but that's only $ 369 under MSRP ( I didn't account for tags and kept the 10sp auto at $0 for a build price MSRP $ 39,160 ). What am I missing?
Out the door includes taxes and state fees

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Sponsored

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's my calculation. The price of the options is multiplied by 0.94 to get a semi-accurate invoice price, and I didn't account for a paint cost (as my pick of color changes daily).

Let me know if you see any issues with my assumptions below.

Ford Bronco Why not Base Sasquatch help 1604069968334

Edited to add: MSRP on this build should be $39,525 before any dealer discounts, fees, or state tax. If I went with my local dealer rather than Stephens, who charges $699 doc fees and MSRP, I'd be looking at $40,724 out the door. So going with Stephens saves me about $2,433.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^^ add title and tag fees.
I'm jealous of your $500 state sales tax! I'm looking at an extra $2300 for the 6% tax here in Pa. It just keeps adding up and up and up.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think he is meaning as % of initial purchase price (not overall $ you can get for it which obviously higher trims are worth more overall). Been a few Wrangler threads on Sports having a much higher (% of original price) resale value than Saharas and Rubicons (like 10%+ more). I assume it would work for the Bronco too as getting close to that magical $30k line brings in a long line of used buyer demand.
You got it. The relative resale value of options and trims goes down as a percentage as you add them. My base Bronco can likely be sold in +5 years 60K miles for $20K (33% depreciation, $10K in absolute dollars). No way your $54K higher trim level will similar miles vehicle will be worth $36K in +5 years.

Hypothetically, even if it were, I would lose $10K to depreciation. You would lose $18K.