Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you notice when you go to base and add a V6 twin turbo you get the 10 speed auto for free. When you go to base and add the Sasquatch wheels for 5,790 you get a 10 speed automatic Included.
Did you notice that if you build a Black Diamond with Sasquatch, it correctly adds the 10A for full MSRP, while discounting rear Locker included in the BD from the seperate Sasquatch package?

The "free 10A" in the Base and BB tools is a glitch until Mansquatch is available.
Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP, this is something I've been going over also. My issue is the Basesquatch is overkill for me. I would feel like I'd have to take it off road somewhere, just to see what to can do LOL!

Yes, the floor mats are nice.

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wrangler has manual windows....... base will be a step up! :p

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only reason im not getting base sasquatch is because i want area 51
Exactly thats the only reason to go up in trim ,i really wanted cactus but ill be happy with carbonized.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point I've done so many builds of Big Bend and Black Diamonds with Squatch all approaching $50k.
As of right now, I'm leaning Base 2 Door Squatched... You can't beat that for $38k.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wrangler has manual windows....... base will be a step up! :p
My JK has the canvas top 1/2 doors with the zipper close windows and a CD player.

Base Bronco is like stepping up to a Lincoln with all the power widgets, tech and android CarPlay.

:LOL:

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remote start is super easy to add from Ford after you get your Bronco. Heated seats not so much
Heated seats are easy to add. Maybe not cheap, but easy. With the money saved on the Base you could get some nice Katzkin leather heated/cooled seats. If I go base, I'll be looking into it.

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had heated seats put in my car when I bought it used. I believe the invoice was $700 for two front seats.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My husband and i were thinking of doing the 2door Wildtraks but I have an early reservation so it wouldn't even be coming with the black modular hardtop. I had wanted the remote start/mid package but I can have the remote start added after. A Wildtrak would have meant quite a bit of penny pinching for us.
I'll probably do a 2.7 basesquatch, the only thing I'd be sad about is color. But is it really worth the extra money? :unsure: plus this way I can get whatever accessories I want.

Sponsored

CycloneGT500

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you notice when you go to base and add a V6 twin turbo you get the 10 speed auto for free. When you go to base and add the Sasquatch wheels for 5,790 you get a 10 speed automatic Included.
Yes, in fact I have pretty much decided overnight to go that direction. Something bugs me about a Chinese 7 speed on a Sasquatch.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the same boat as many on this thread, BL+Sasquatch+Mid or just go Base+Sasquatch and have the dealer install remote start before I pick it up. Heated seats are nice and would be a must for me on vinyl or leather, but cloth will buffer the cold ok and definitely be better after sitting in the sun with the top off. Can always add the heat later. Just wonder if the rock crawl mode in the BL adds anything special?

bronc_rwc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base is extra appealing for those getting invoice pricing as you get a 6% discount on options at invoice and ~3% discount between MSRP and invoice on the base price of each model. 2dr BaseSquatch + 2.7/auto, floor liners, aux switches, modular bumper comes in over $5k cheaper than similarly built BDSquatch and $6k cheaper than BL if you are getting invoice pricing.

I like the MGV and the 33s on the BL more than squatch for the 2dr but really tough to justify the extra expense just for MGV, some rock rails that I would probably replace with aftermarket, GOAT modes I would never use, and in the case of the BL, a disconnect that would be super expensive to replace out of warranty and likely less reliable than a cheap manual quick release. I'm still leaning BL but really tough call.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My husband and i were thinking of doing the 2door Wildtraks but I have an early reservation so it wouldn't even be coming with the black modular hardtop. I had wanted the remote start/mid package but I can have the remote start added after. A Wildtrak would have meant quite a bit of penny pinching for us.
I'll probably do a 2.7 basesquatch, the only thing I'd be sad about is color. But is it really worth the extra money? :unsure: plus this way I can get whatever accessories I want.
In the same boat as many on this thread, BL+Sasquatch+Mid or just go Base+Sasquatch and have the dealer install remote start before I pick it up. Heated seats are nice and would be a must for me on vinyl or leather, but cloth will buffer the cold ok and definitely be better after sitting in the sun with the top off. Can always add the heat later. Just wonder if the rock crawl mode in the BL adds anything special?
You can remote start your Bronco with the FordPass App for free. All Bronco have sync4.
Sponsored