chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's no me buying it or her buying it. As a matter of fact, there is no mine or hers in our marriage at all. Everything is ours. All big financial decisions are made by "us", because if one of "us" makes a bad financial decision, we both pay for it. We both work full-time equally at our places of employment and at home. So, regardless of who makes more money, we both have equal say in how our finances are spent.
You sir just explained the difference between those that have a successful marriage and those that end up adding to the divorce rate.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everybody talking about making decision with their wife and I’m here like I’m just trying to get out of the friend zone.
But really I am talking to this girl and I told her I would take her and her dog on adventures.(she said she’s really excited) Also I’m getting a 4dr cause Imma be carpooling with 3 other ppl
Hard to get out of the friend zone. You are happy cause she seems excited to go on adventures while she is thinking "I have a new friend to drive me and my dog around"

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would definitely be cheaper to go the Misses route vs my option though. Either Bronco is good!
Happy wife happy life - and she does not take half your stuff on the way out the door!

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hard to get out of the friend zone. You are happy cause she seems excited to go on adventures while she is thinking "I have a new friend to drive me and my dog around"
I know it is lol. Of course I meant that of past girl. But this one we talk a lot and she spends the night in the same bed with me instead of on the couch or going back home. I’m an idiot so I can’t read the signs lol.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it is lol. Of course I meant that of past girl. But this one we talk a lot and she spends the night in the same bed with me instead of on the couch or going back home. I’m an idiot so I can’t read the signs lol.
One of two things this means staying in the same bed. You are either way into the friend zone or she was hoping you would make a move.

Ford Bronco Why why Why 1601581100047

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why...
I have been firmly I mean firmly on the 2 door bandwagon from the inception. Love the simplicity and it reminds me of the original to its core. But my lovely
Misses seems to think “we” will need a little more room that the 4 door provides..

I was done 2 door squatch Black diamond but now I might B&P a 4 door!

I’m sure I’m not the only idiot that has done this?!!
:unsure: You haven't been married very long have you?

:sneaky: It's WAY easier to Get FORGIVENESS
than it is to Get PERMISSION !!! :p:ROFLMAO::LOL:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everybody talking about making decision with their wife and I’m here like I’m just trying to get out of the friend zone.
But really I am talking to this girl and I told her I would take her and her dog on adventures.(she said she’s really excited) Also I’m getting a 4dr cause Imma be carpooling with 3 other ppl
Have you tried just being honest with her about your feelings (I'm assuming you haven't yet)? My wife and I started as friends that ran track and cross country together in high school. Unfortunately, she was the one kept in the friend zone by me for a while until my previous girlfriend and I broke up. We continued as friends for a while after my breakup until one of her bffs was like "Dude she's really into you, and not in the friend type of way." I had no idea until then that she was even interested. I decided to go out on a limb and ask her out and of course she said yes. 12 total years and 8 years of marriage later, we've grown closer and closer each and every day. There's nothing better than having your best friend as your wife. She's the greatest achievement of my life.

Moral of the story is I'll be your bf and tell you to just go for it. Tell her how you feel and then be patient and wait if she's not ready to make that next move.

I never thought I would be giving relationship advice on the bronco6g forum lol.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not single but I am old(ish) so the kids are out of the house, wife has an SUV for the grandkids and I have a crewcab F-350 to haul stuff with. Replacing a Challenger with a 2 door WT and my wife could care less what I get. If I didn't live on a dirt road I'd probably get another Corvette.
? Wait Wut?
You're Getting Rid Of The Hellcat Challenger? :oops:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She's spends the nights in the same bed as you........
tenor.gif

Wake up bro and get out of your own head!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:unsure: You haven't been married very long have you?

:sneaky: It's WAY easier to Get FORGIVENESS
than it is to Get PERMISSION !!! :p:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Only 23 short years brother

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you fixing to make this one a keeper?
The wife or the bronco?
23 years with the one so most likely
Sponsored