Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I have ordered and reserved a vehicle before from Ford. I returned from Germany when stationed in Military and ordered thru AAFES with it exactly like I wanted and color. Whole different ball game. I saved money on things didn't want and got things I want didn't settle for nice color but what I wanted exactly. Worth It to show up and pick up one you decided the features and details!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of us old guys over 65 want to drive one while we still can.
Ain't that the truth Ron. With more years behind me than is in front of me I'm gonna get one whether I need it, or not. (y) :p

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not going to wait around for a vehicle that no one other than Ford employees has driven. Life is too short to wait for a car. If your clock it ticking, go get a Raptor or a modified Wrangler. Then get a Bronco when they get here and they are as great as everyone hopes they will be. Ford will be making them as fast as they can. To get one of the first ones you are playing with people that have money to burn. To some, $10K over MSRP is nothing and if I was a dealer they would be the ones getting them. I hope your special ordered and reserved Bronco doesn't fall off the train and land in someone else's garage.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Bronco’s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall you’ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
You're assuming that you'll be able to get a Bronco in 2021 with out a reservation. Deliveries for reservations aren't supposed to start until summer with Ford projecting some reservations holders won't be taking delivery until 2022.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look I know every one is excited but i dont get whats the big hurry to go reserve one and get your name on a list when we dont know all the specs and packages and interior options. Come this time next year there will be 15-20 Bronco’s on every Ford lot and if you wait a couple months after that like in the fall you’ll be able to get one $3-4k off sticker guranteed, so me im chillen while everyone is freaking out lol
I’m getting mine at invoice, plus I’ll get exactly what I want, not what a dealer thinks I’d want.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m getting mine at invoice, plus I’ll get exactly what I want, not what a dealer thinks I’d want.
I really hope you do, and probably will. We should all trust our dealer to stand by the contract. But untill it's registered in your name, for the right amount of cash it could be anyones. Unless Ford has put safeguards on the system to keep that from happening. I am sure they have.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Beginning of this thread is funny...

Very funny.

Guess I will just go get one off the lot this coming summer...?

Sponsored

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never gotten the "reservations", it's just Ford marketing hype. It's just another SUV.
Probably not for a couple of years, then, maybe. Depending how things go, the first shipments may be delayed until fall of 2021.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
THIS THREAD WAS STARTED IN JULY
Hey, that's the month I reserved my Bronco I have yet to order... ??

July 2020 for future reference.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nobody on this forum owes you any explanation. Mind your own business.