First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 14 Raptor, 23 Big Bend, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dont like those. I got iag steps that bolted on the rock rails on my badlands Sasquatch. Look nice and small profile and wife approved.
Funny, I have a Gen 1 Raptor and my wife never bitched about getting in it.

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-On - Made in USA for Ford Bronco 21-23+ w/rockrails (4 Door, Orange Logo Plate, 2 Pair) (Does not fit Raptor or Sport) https://a.co/d/e5cV2ig
Sponsored

soylent_green

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 14 Raptor, 23 Big Bend, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Alsoā€¦ added handles to grab on getting in. That and the stepsā€¦ no more complaints

YANWEN Grab Handles for Ford Bronco 2021-2022 2/4 Door, Roll Bar Paracord Grip Handles, for Ford Bronco Interior Accessories(Black 4PCS) https://a.co/d/6nEYxbA

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
Cysquatch

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, so she's stuck driving the vehicle that you knew got crappy mileage and then modified it to get even crappier mileage only to pass it off to her. I'm sure since you don't plan on making it remotely user friendly for her that you plan on continuing to use it on the weekends all the while using hers during the week.

It's your marriage, your life, your truck so do what you want but give in a little and just buy a set of power steps, it sounds like she's done her share of compromising for you. Best of luck in whatever you decide.
Sheā€™s not ā€œstuckā€, chief. She loves driving it. Looking for options to help her get in it solo. Power steps are garbage other than Rockslide Engineering and Iā€™m not ready to spend $2500 just yet.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sheā€™s not ā€œstuckā€, chief. She loves driving it. Looking for options to help her get in it solo. Power steps are garbage other than Rockslide Engineering and Iā€™m not ready to spend $2500 just yet.
Wait for a group buy on the RSE...you can save almost 20 percent.....by far the best mod on my bronco...not only does it make it so easier to get in and out...it will save your seats from getting destroyed especially if they are mgv...they are deployed at the perfect height where you're not sliding in and out of seat and it positions you to use that otherwise worthless grab handle.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rope and an old school milk crate. My sister in law did for years with my brothers 77 Jimmy with a 6 inch lift and monster mudders.

darchetti

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont like those. I got iag steps that bolted on the rock rails on my badlands Sasquatch. Look nice and small profile and wife approved.
Funny, I have a Gen 1 Raptor and my wife never bitched about getting in it.

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-On - Made in USA for Ford Bronco 21-23+ w/rockrails (4 Door, Orange Logo Plate, 2 Pair) (Does not fit Raptor or Sport) https://a.co/d/e5cV2ig

This is what i did so the vertical challenged wife can get in. also helps with parents and in-laws. and they are easily removed when i want to go off road.

Redflag59

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is 5ft even and found it difficult to get into our Bronco as well. I am 6ft 1 inch and thought it's not the best feeling climbing in and out of but I can do it. I finally installed the RC drop down running boards after trying two different solid mount running boards. I highly recommend them. I further installed nylon grab handles on the roll cage. Now it's no problem for either of us.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Always easy to spend the other guys money, but your gas saving will pay you back in a year and the wife will appreciate the gesture.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HF has a cheap fold up step that works well.

fourdayoff

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands/sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another + for RSE, had them waiting in my shop 2 months before the Badsquach arrived. the wife is 5' and I'm old as dirt. Jim.

OP
OP
Cysquatch

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how are stirrups safe? If she has problems getting into the bronco using something unstable like what you pictured will probably just end making things worse.
And if sheā€™s wearing any type of heel, more unsafe. Whatever you decide also consider Bartact paracord grab handles. USA company, variety of colors and excellent customer service - besides they work!
Sponsored