Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your budget allows for the high package I think the wildtrack is the no brainer. That 360 cam on the 12" screen is amazing. But it's your money
Sponsored

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A BB with 2.7, SAS, Sig lights and Standard pkg is the same price as a WT with Standard pkg and all other stuff comes with it already.

ScottSells

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford sales guy here! Make sure that you take a good long look at the lease residuals... As of right now, the Big Bend is going to be a steal to lease, while the Wild Track will be quite a bit more from what I am seeing.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
A BB with 2.7, SAS, Sig lights and Standard pkg is the same price as a WT with Standard pkg and all other stuff comes with it already.
If one were to go standard package, why not get base over BB? The main advantage I see with BB is the option to bump up to mid.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
My mind just keeps changing. I am now between the WILDTRAK and the BIGBEND.

This is whats most important to me now:

1. I like the simple bumper with built in fog lights
2. Definitely SASQUATCH
3. The wheels on the WT look better, but it's only that ring being black.
4.That ring can easily become black after I take delivery
5. The smaller engine is fine.
6. A simple interior (color wise)
7. SIG LIGHTS!

What I like but dont really need:

1. That larger screen.
2. The mirror signals.
3. painted door handles

SO, this takes me to the Big Bend. The other choices in between come with things like SIDE STEPS, "colorful" interiors and larger engines.

What I would be most happy with is this:

A SASQUATCH Bronco 2 door with the smaller engine, one color (black) interior, No side step but ROCK RAILS, painted door handles, SIG lights, heated seats, remote start, mod bumper w fogs, and larger screen.

UGH...

X-
Big Bend 2.7L Squatch w/signature lights beats Wildtrak imo

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
first response just reading the title only, and not considering the cost difference

WILDTRAK

After reading your post and comparing your wants and needs list between the two trims WILDTRAK comes out on top in almost every category. Aside from the base cloth seats interior, the WT has everything else. And actually both trims offer the same sandstone interior which I would consider basic colors - nothing fancy like grabber blue accents or bronze dashes.

Really I don't even see how Big Bend even plays here because you can't get the high package (big screen) or the signals on the mirrors in this trim. The only thing I can deduct is that it's a total price issue. If that's the case then you can get most of what you want in the Big Bend trim, but you'll have to sacrifice some things that you want in order to get the cost down.

What you have to answer for yourself is can you live with the sacrifices and be happy with the cost or are you willing to fork out the money to get everything that you want. Personally I'm forking out the money to get all of the things on my check list.

Hope that my input helps.
I agree with most of your assessment. I was wondering about the larger engine and mpg? If getting the larger engine decreases it by a meaningful amount, then that cost plus the extra for high pkg, maybe does not seem to be worth it, to me. I’m not certain though. I’m getting a black truck so
The painted door handles aren’t really a point. The main thing would be the larger screen and mirror signals. Also having the wheels looking the way I like it out of the box is nice. Ugh.

OP
OP
Xploit

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If one were to go standard package, why not get base over BB? The main advantage I see with BB is the option to bump up to mid.
Well, I like the fog lights and mid package. Need the heated seats.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For a two door, base is a no brainer if you’re going SAS. The jump from base 2 door to BB 2 door doesn’t represent a good value other than unlocking some options that can be added on top of the price increase. Options like a locker or mid package available with BB. If you want a 2 door and 35s the base sas is the deal unless you want to spend big money.

on the other hand the price difference between base 4 door and BB four door is very small. I don’t really understand that...?

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For a two door, base is a no brainer if you’re going SAS. The jump from base 2 door to BB 2 door doesn’t represent a good value other than unlocking some options that can be added on top of the price increase. Options like a locker or mid package available with BB. If you want a 2 door and 35s the base sas is the deal unless you want to spend big money.

on the other hand the price difference between base 4 door and BB four door is very small. I don’t really understand that...?
The auto trans is included in the 4-door Base and not the BB, so that’s part of it. A 4-dr Base SAS and a 4-dr BB w/Mid come out to almost the same exact price. From starting at Base, what it effectively costs for the mid-package on the BB ($2,680 to step up to BB from base plus $1595 for auto trans plus $1495 for mid package - $5,770) is the same as SAS ($5,790). It’s a loaded pay to play for the mid-package.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
BB 2.7 Squatch and WT are mechanically identical. BB Signature light option makes that identical. The only non cosmetic difference is a GOAT mode (worthless to me).

4 Dr Wildtrak $51,615
4Dr BB 2.7, Squatch, top, Sig, Aux, MID $50,480
Difference $1135

Cosmetic differences
Black (WT) vs silver beauty rings on rims
Black (WT) vs carbonized grey grill
Black (WT) vs silver horse badge in rear
Black (WT) vs MIC color mirrors
Body color door handles (WT)
Interior colors are different
ability to pay $595 and get Cyber Orange (WT)

I'd rather spend $1135 less for what to me is an identical vehicle. I prefer the look of the BB carb grey grill. Think it matches the MIC top and mirrors better than WT black trim with MIC top. MIC top ruins the blacked out WT look imo. BB interior is better for me than WT. I don't care about high or Lux packages, just another way to spend more money on stuff I don't care about.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is more to it that we don't know, for example the BB comes with the "lower" productivity screen. Sorry, but to have the option to get the top tear trim vs the bottom tier for only $1k more... Not even a choice.

Now if you keep from fully building it up... Go with the smaller engine, etc... Then at least you could justify a larger price difference.

In the end you can not compare any non-wash out interior trims to the WT IF you build them up to equals. The price difference just isn't worth it.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still want to hear from Ford about the Big Bend’s sandstone seats. Heated w/o Mid Package?

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Big Bend is about $1,400 less than WT after adding Sas, sig lights, mid package and MIC top

Last edited:

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Big Bend is about $1,400 less than WT after adding Sas, sig lights, mid package and MIC top
Ya I’m a Bronco6G forum noob. I don’t know enough to be posting anything. Learned my lesson on that post...
Sponsored