Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know you are still breakin in the vehicle but would appreciate more info on the Sport mode since its exclusive to the WT. I'm in Colorado and got the sport mode due to mountain driving. Thanks and looks great!
Sport mode is available on all trims except Badlands and First Edition. Curious about it as well though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took a few pics tonight trying to show the color with a proper white balance. Also added some Pinch Seam Covers, they aren't staying on there but just until I get some proper sliders. It heads in for PPF wrap this week so the appearance will change.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread JGK50961-2
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread JGK50968-3
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread JGK50969-Enhanced

Last edited:

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
pinch seam covers? never heard of them. I did not get the ford rockers; hoping for better aftermarket options that mount to frame. why not put a cartoon bronco on the side mountain graphics looking like it is towing a jeep out...

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know you are still breakin in the vehicle but would appreciate more info on the Sport mode since its exclusive to the WT. I'm in Colorado and got the sport mode due to mountain driving. Thanks and looks great!
I won’t be getting into it for a week or more still. Looks like I’m about 300 miles in 4 days, so I’ve got 8 days to go. I’ll update as soon as I do though and sport mode is why I went with WT over BL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t wait to see the CG with the satin wrap. That’s a cool idea. In for pics!

Reactions: 1IH

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! I'm waiting on my Cactus Grey Badlands with the Lux and Leather. Also wanted the power seats and that was the only way. Glad to have heard your thoughts on everything. Thanks for being so complete!

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel the same about the front bumper push bar...after removing no bumper scratches from where is was installed? That was my only concern and planned to remove also...great write up we have a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro and enjoy it other then the motor feeling over whelmed at higher speeds.

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel the same about the front bumper push bar...after removing no bumper scratches from where is was installed? That was my only concern and planned to remove also...great write up we have a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro and enjoy it other then the motor feeling over whelmed at higher speeds.
no fortunately there were not any scratches left behind. It came off very easily just a few bolts and it would not stop a deer from damaging the grill or the radiator on one of these by the way it is truly cosmetic or for light brush. Yeah I always wanted to supercharge one of my forerunner’s to really get some muscle out of the 4 L because it’s a great engine absolutely bombproof but just lacking in American muscle for sure.

Sponsored

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took a few pics tonight trying to show the color with a proper white balance. Also added some Pinch Seam Covers, they aren't staying on there but just until I get some proper sliders. It heads in for PPF wrap this week so the appearance will change.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread JGK50969-Enhanced
Fantastic photos! Probably some of the best I've seen of the color

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The sandstone is more of a grey than a khaki to my eyes in person. So I like it better then I thought from pictures. I’m glad I got it if that matters. Agree that a $60K vehicle should have more options on interiors builds but I’m sure subsequent model years will once production is more inline with supply lines.

a side note on the interior, I’m not a Hobbit but I’m not a basketball player either and I really like seatbelt mounts that are height adjustable, these are not and that is a bit of a bummer.
It's concerning that the seatbelts aren't height adjustable, I never even thought to check on this before now as i assumed every new car had these. I have a very long torso and I'm almost positive a "one size fits all" position will be too low for me. Ef...

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs