darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some were shown with a black sticker on the hood bump - I don't know if that's what it is or not. Or if it's just something that says "wildtrak"
Pretty sure thats all it is. I could live with that or delete.
Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure thats all it is. I could live with that or delete.
Black decal just doesnā€™t sound too ā€œ unique ā€œ. Iā€™m with you though - I could live with it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if you will be able to get a soft top in lieu of the hardtop? Had a JKU w/ soft top only and it wasn't bad in New England winters. Feel like the hard top would just sit for me.
That would be an outer banks .... unless you want to spend more and get the dual top option... but is basically was a WT is... an OB with all the common options. So if you don't want one... you'd have to go lower trim and package up..
Good news is you'd save money.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know if the Wildtrak grill is black or is it gray?
Because the WildTrak comes with painted hard top, according to the ford site that package includes black painted grille and black painted mirror caps so I assume the WildTrak comes with black painted grill (and black painted mirror caps). I hope thereā€™s a black grill delete as I may get a WildTrak but I prefer the carbonized grey grill.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because the WildTrak comes with painted hard top, according to the ford site that package includes black painted grille and black painted mirror caps so I assume the WildTrak comes with black painted grill (and black painted mirror caps). I hope thereā€™s a black grill delete as I may get a WildTrak but I prefer the carbonized grey grill.
Yes I like the Carbonized grill better as well. Hope you can get it on the Wildtrak

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes I like the Carbonized grill better as well. Hope you can get it on the Wildtrak
Right now the website is saying carbonized gray for the Wildtrak, but the photo shows a black painted grille, and to me, the black painted makes far more sense with the black hardtop and mirror caps.

I think the carbonized gray is a mistake on the site.

I'd rather have the painted black grille myself.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right now the website is saying carbonized gray for the Wildtrak, but the photo shows a black painted grille, and to me, the black painted makes far more sense with the black hardtop and mirror caps.

I think the carbonized gray is a mistake on the site.

I'd rather have the painted black grille myself.
The Ford website says a black painted grill for the Wildtrack in one place and says a carbonized gray grill for the Wildtrak in another place.... Ford really needs to get their shit together...
Its a different world and Im beginning to have doubts as to whether or not Ford can actually develop, produce, and deliver a new model like the Bronco

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread A8564560-AACD-428B-913F-CADD709CCAE3

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 93D149BF-1C3F-4154-B181-36D6F9983C5B

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well read the fine print across Ford.com. Not surprising there are errors until they actually get in order mode....

Note.
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Ford website says a black painted grill for the Wildtrack in one place and says a carbonized gray grill for the Wildtrak in another place.... Ford really needs to get their shit together...
Its a different world and Im beginning to have doubts as to whether or not Ford can actually develop, produce, and deliver a new model like the Bronco

Wait until the recalls and warranty work for a brand new design.
My 2015 f-150 hasnā€™t been terrible though, but had to be towed bc my starter broke, replaced multi-function switch, Frozen door latch, and drilled out the crappy check valve for washer fluid.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is somewhat shocking how bumbling the site is. They can't even be consistent with the spelling of THEIR OWN TRIMS! Like, how is all of this not proof-read repeatedly before launch. ESPECIALLY given the extra time. Staggering.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.30.11 PM.png

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It is somewhat shocking how bumbling the site is. They can't even be consistent with the spelling of THEIR OWN TRIMS! Like, how is all of this not proof-read repeatedly before launch. ESPECIALLY given the extra time. Staggering.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.30.11 PM.png
So who can tweet that pic to Mike Levine and ask about his Rock Stars work?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.30.11 PM
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 384CF541-EC20-44A7-A24A-237230797229

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anybody know what color the interior of the Shadow Black painted hardtop will be?

I always found the white interior of the Wrangler top offputting. Really feels like you are riding around in a cooler.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know what color the interior of the Shadow Black painted hardtop will be?

I always found the white interior of the Wrangler top offputting. Really feels like you are riding around in a cooler.
I used krylon rattle can to cover that the first time I took my hardtop off...funny I thought I was the only one who felt like I was trapped inside a cooler

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone still excited about the Wildtrak or are we all moving on to the Warhog? Ya know what? never mind. They misspelled something on the website. How can they possibly bring a vehicle to market with this kind of egregious mistake?!
Sponsored