First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
graphics are very easy to remove,i believe the wildtrack has the hood graphics that covers the hump on the hood, since it will be new it will be very easy to remove, use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat it up on one side and slowly peel it off, any sticky material left, just spray a little WD40 on it and it comes right off,hit it with a light wax and it perfect, do not use anything metal or plastic only your fingers, i had my own detail shop sometime back did it all the time, the graphics that has been on for long time many years just takes a little longer because it lost its elasticity and breaks off in pieces when you remove it, but still comes off, i hope that helps out some, i know when my wildtrak comes in i will do that first.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know why people keep comparing Badlands to Wildtrak. Two different beast. If you don't like the WildTrak's graphics, then you would step down to an Outerbanks and add all the packages and you are there.

Last edited:

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i agree, they are totally two different type of vehicles and intended for different purposes, i picked wildtrak because it fits my life style and the way i will use it i personally don't like plain black square graphics that it has on the hood but i'm not complaining that easy to get rid off as soon as mine comes in, for me only real difference between them both is the disconnecting sway bar, i like all the models and if i had the money i would buy 1 of each lol

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get it.. but I think Ford messed up a bit when they set an "order" to the trims. They just did it by price, but they should have done it by feature. Not sure about the FE.. but the Trim lines should have been..

BB -> OB -> WT
BD -> BL

Folks just keeps comparing between the 2 "branches" and you really can't. Ford takes so much gear from one to add different gear to the other. You go "up" a trim and find out you actually lost X, Y, and Z but they gave you D & E. Misleading I think.

What they need to give us is the B&P! ;)

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know why people keep comparing Badlands to Wildtrak. Two different beast. If you don't like the WildTrak's graphics, then you would step down to an Outerbanks and add all the packages and you are there.
I am one of those waffling between the two. I want the wildtrak, don’t need Moab off road capabilities BUT I want the marine vinyl and rubber floors. I have been caught twice in my rubicon with the top off when a freak storm comes out of nowhere.

as of this minute it doesn’t appear that you can get those options on a wildtrak which is why I flop back to optioning up a badlands.

so realize off roading Is not the only trade off decision. Just another reason why we need the build and price tool

drugdealr

Wildtrak
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So after the pricing leak, are y'all still on trak to get the WildTrak trim? I am still on board, pricing is exactly around the amount I am willing to spend fully loaded.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after the pricing leak, are y'all still on trak to get the WildTrak trim? I am still on board, pricing is exactly around the amount I am willing to spend fully loaded.
I am still on board. 2 door Wildtrak, high package, tow, roof rack. Now if I could just pick a darn color.

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good morning to all. New to the forum. I placed my reservation immediately when I received the email in July. I am very excited to order it. I have been doing alot of reading/research in anticipation. However, my dealer told me just last week not to get too involved in choices due to the fact that no option/choices are set in stone yet. He said to wait until the order forms are in hand to make my choices. With that said, I am still dreaming and no one will deny me that.

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The reason I am so excited is the fact that I have previously owned 3 Broncos. A 68, 77, 86. Wish I still had all of them!

Sponsored

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still on board. 2 door Wildtrak, high package, tow, roof rack. Now if I could just pick a darn color.
I hear ya! My better half thinks she already picked it! Haha!

awsome95

Wildtrak
First Name
jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150 fx4 supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yep im still getting Wildtrak, it has everything i need, my options will be leather 2 tone edition, lux package and front and rear metal bumper, insulated headliner and last but not least warm alloy ring bead lock, that helps separate the look of all black wheels and tires i think its to much black, later on i will upgrade to my fuel wheels and bumpers
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screenshot (54)

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yep im still getting Wildtrak, it has everything i need, my options will be leather 2 tone edition, lux package and front and rear metal bumper, insulated headliner and last but not least warm alloy ring bead lock, that helps separate the look of all black wheels and tires i think its to much black, later on i will upgrade to my fuel wheels and bumpers
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screenshot (54)
I am sure the possibilities will be endless. The aftermarket is scrambling now I'm sure!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a little confused on bumpers. The brochure states standard " Plastic Front and Rear " and optional modular. Is the rear bumper available in steel as an option?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will you be able to get rock rails and bash plates on the Wildtrack? I think it should come stock on the Wildtrack.
Sponsored