Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any of y'all who are pushed to MY22 considering a green? This is what BN had previously posted as potential candidate:
Vintage Greens.jpg

IMHO a mallard green w/ white modular roof Wildtrak would look amazing.
It'd have to be the exact shade I know I'd like to get me to switch. I'm pretty firmly in the VB camp.
Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Area 51 actually will be most popular Bronco color, and matches current other car manufacturers color palettes. I would go Race Red, fewer of them, and I think easier to accent.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think Area 51 actually will be most popular Bronco color, and matches current other car manufacturers color palettes. I would go Race Red, fewer of them, and I think easier to accent.
My dealer said the majority of his orders were A51. I would recommend anyone to see the colors in person, there are just so many variables based on what you're using to look at pictures and the pictures themselves to figure out what is accurate. I had my wife and kid give me what they thought CG was in a single picture and everyone said a different color.

If you can see them at an event go, also consider reaching out to your dealer and asking about seeing the Sports if they have a color you are considering.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! I'm new here so please be gentle.

Like the rest of you I've been agonizing over the smallest details of my build for weeks. I've decided to go with the Wildtrak!

Last issue though is with the hood decal. My color choice is Antimatter Blue, but with the hood decal I'm worried that it'll just blend into the overall color.

If I switch to Area 51, it'd be a much "different" color from everything else out on the road and it would make the black hood decal pop more.

Unfortunately, not a whole lot of pictures to look at online. What do you all think?
I would go with cactus grey, black, or cyber yellow.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Plus you get to pair AMB with the roast interior. Obviously, im partial, since that's my build. Going from an AMB Wildtrak with decals to an AMB OBX sas with the saddle interior and silver painted dash is like going from ashy to classy.
I strongly agree with your color choices. But after seeing both photos and the real thing at a recent Bronco event, I do not think the bright blue accents (handles and chicklettes) even remotely blend or compliment the roast/silver colors. Hopefully an AM solution will materialize.
Sponsored