Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford has marketed the Badlands as equivelant to the Rubicon. Most Rubicon's never see trails that used it's features and the Badlands will be the same way. People buy Rubicon's just to be seen driving a Rubicon.
I bought my Rubicon to post pictures of it on the Bronco site. ?
20200807_192255.jpg
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. Appears the Wildtrak has the modular front bumper available but not an option for rear steel bumper like the BL. I'm sure aftermarket will have something, but who knows when and what it'll look like.
60BE3720-1B44-4D7D-B10B-35732F8FBF98.jpeg

Ford’s website mentions rear steel bumper under the option for modular front bumper. Who knows if the rear is included though.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd 60BE3720-1B44-4D7D-B10B-35732F8FBF98

Ford’s website mentions rear steel bumper under the option for modular front bumper. Who knows if the rear is included though.
But then there is this that shows plastic front/rear bumpers but the front modular bumper being an option, no mention of steel rear whereas the BL does mention it specifically. The steel rear bumper isn't going to fall under the front modular bumper option, if anything it would be a separate option if people didn't want the rear bumper and therefor Ford could make more $.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 7.04.38 PM

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But then there is this that shows plastic front/rear bumpers but the front modular bumper being an option, no mention of steel rear whereas the BL does mention it specifically. The steel rear bumper isn't going to fall under the front modular bumper option, if anything it would be a separate option if people didn't want the rear bumper and therefor Ford could make more $.

Haha their rockstars(interns) don’t know how to QAQC. It will look odd having a steel front and plastic rear bumper.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else find it odd that the highest Bronco trim level (available to reserve anyway) isn't the showcase Bronco that is being shown off all over the place?

Is there a chance that Ford is waiting until the last minute to drop what the Wildtrak really could be? Could it be the "Raptor" version that everyone wants to see?

Maybe the most recent photos are of a Wildtrak that is lurking behind the scenes, waiting for Ford to let it out of it's cage.

Probably not, but I cannot come up with any other reason the Wildtrak would exist otherwise. Surely Ford has something special, other than just sport mode, that has not been revealed yet about the Wildtrak... I can hope anyway.
It's priced at the top because it comes with a 2.7/10A with Sasquatch standard. That's really about it. It's an OB with standard equipment that's otherwise optional. Maybe specifically tuned shocks, but idk.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Rubicon to post pictures of it on the Bronco site. ?
Recognizing your problem is the first step to recovery. I'm proud of you! ?

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's priced at the top because it comes with a 2.7/10A with Sasquatch standard. That's really about it. It's an OB with standard equipment that's otherwise optional. Maybe specifically tuned shocks, but idk.
It also has the Advanced 4x4, Baja GOAT, and black modular hard top. It does not have the body-color handles, mirror caps, and flares which to me is a bonus. But the same would happen if you sasquatched a OB with the flares.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Recognizing your problem is the first step to recovery. I'm proud of you! ?
No problem for me, the third bay in the garage is reserved for my new Bronco. Lol

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problem for me, the third bay in the garage is reserved for my new Bronco. Lol
I wish I had a 3rd garage bay. I haven't quite figured out how that is going to work. I couldn't convince myself to get rid of the STI so I'll be stuck with 3 cars.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I had a 3rd garage bay. I haven't quite figured out how that is going to work. I couldn't convince myself to get rid of the STI so I'll be stuck with 3 cars.
Time for a new house!!! Keep the cars!