Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I had a 3rd garage bay. I haven't quite figured out how that is going to work. I couldn't convince myself to get rid of the STI so I'll be stuck with 3 cars.
Those metal buildings are pretty cheap.
And they make it easy to upgrade in size too.
It's one of those things where you go in thinking a size will be adequate and they hit you with a bigger size for just a few hundred more, etc.

I ended up with a 30X42 with another 40X60 concrete pad in front of it. It just kept snowballing.
And now I find i need even more space. It fills up fast when you start outfitting it with cabinets, saws, drill presses, welders, lifts.
1st pic is when I first built it and restored that 78.
2nd pic is about a year ago.
Not one regret.
It's all paid for with $ from putting work out of it.
If I had room (more flat land) I'd build another one tomorrow.

If you don't have a HOA that limits it and have room, do it. You will not regret it.

SP.jpg

IMG_9071-Edit.jpg
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those metal buildings are pretty cheap.
And they make it easy to upgrade in size too.
It's one of those things where you go in thinking a size will be adequate and they hit you with a bigger size for just a few hundred more, etc.

I ended up with a 30X42 with another 40X60 concrete pad in front of it. It just kept snowballing.
And now I find i need even more space. It fills up fast when you start outfitting it with cabinets, saws, drill presses, welders, lifts.
1st pic is when I first built it and restored that 78.
2nd pic is about a year ago.
Not one regret.
It's all paid for with $ from putting work out of it.
If I had room (more flat land) I'd build another one tomorrow.

If you don't have a HOA that limits it and have room, do it. You will not regret it.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd IMG_9071-Edit

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd IMG_9071-Edit
That truck is beautiful! I would definitely like to have one of those. I miss all of my woodworking stuff and a dedicated place to work on cars would be amazing.

Unfortunately, we've been renting since we moved to Atlanta while we were figuring out where to end up at for buying at house and we have a pretty good idea now so we're looking into finding a place maybe next year. Having space like yours is critical on my list.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That truck is beautiful! I would definitely like to have one of those. I miss all of my woodworking stuff and a dedicated place to work on cars would be amazing.

Unfortunately, we've been renting since we moved to Atlanta while we were figuring out where to end up at for buying at house and we have a pretty good idea now so we're looking into finding a place maybe next year. Having space like yours is critical on my list.
Thanks, man. Built it from the frame up. 4 link rear, bags, stroker with Sniper EFI, 700R4.
And yes, your own place with space and freedom is the single best investment ever.
We live on a gravel road with well water and septic system (no city stuff), next to a Horse rescue pasture. No HOA, good neighbors. Definitely a blessing.
Wake up, watch the sunrise over the pasture with the early morning haze from the dew, listen to the birds, watch deer walk across almost daily.
Sunset over the mtns to the west.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
Good luck with your own place. I hope you're able to get what ya'll want.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, man. Built it from the frame up. 4 link rear, bags, stroker with Sniper EFI, 700R4.
And yes, your own place with space and freedom is the single best investment ever.
We live on a gravel road with well water and septic system (no city stuff), next to a Horse rescue pasture. No HOA, good neighbors. Definitely a blessing.
Wake up, watch the sunrise over the pasture with the early morning haze from the dew, listen to the birds, watch deer walk across almost daily.
Sunset over the mtns to the west.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
Good luck with your own place. I hope you're able to get what ya'll want.
That sounds fantastic! I'm definitely a sit on the front porch kind of guy.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It also has the Advanced 4x4, Baja GOAT, and black modular hard top. It does not have the body-color handles, mirror caps, and flares which to me is a bonus. But the same would happen if you sasquatched a OB with the flares.
Minus that GOAT mode, yea the OB is the same, I think. Small nuances, but not enough to justify the WT. If rather price out a BL and pay the little extra to have a rock/trail rig. But not saying others shouldn't.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my Rubicon to post pictures of it on the Bronco site. ?
20200807_192255.jpg
Beautiful... but I gotta ask, seems like you are a little stuck on gray? :) Which Bronco color are you thinking of?
Sponsored